No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the broken, two party system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Welcome to the broken, two party system.
      It’s out of control and sadly no 3rd party will get it together by 2020, but I hope they can by 2024. I’d take 4 more years of Don over any Democratic hopeful right now.

Comment

• We're so fucked right now on this Kavanaugh deal.. This whole deal is gonna be hell. I don't see at this point WHY ANYONE would run for office or accept nomination to any office.

Comment

• at this point is simply party line vote. no democrat will be allowed to vote anything trump regardless if it is good for the country or not. the days of the parties working together for the better are gone . people better just vote their pocket book . ross had the right idea in 92 .
          beto will just be a lap dog bought and paid for. the more veterans that get into office the better it will get .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            the more veterans that get into office the better it will get .
            Generally agree there, BUT we got what appears to be a total bad ass vet running as a democrat here in Austin. Her name is MJ Hegar. No where on her commercial does it says she's a democrat.Its a great commercial (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6v4CYNSIQ) I wish she was a republican .
            The problem with politics for the foreseeable future is the entire country is pretty evenly split as far as democrat/republican. Neither has a clear majority on a national level. Gonna be a lot of lame duck presidential years where not a damn thing gets done. We gotta take both houses in November to finish the swamp off. Without it, it all goes the way of Lois Lerner and the IRS.. They all collect their pension and laugh at us deplorables , fuck them.
            Last edited by dcs13; 09-17-2018, 07:28 AM. Reason: added

Comment

• I'm going to put a question out there, why all the Cruz hate? I don't follow ths stuff as closely as I once did. And when I ask people now why they don't like him, all I get is "he looks like grandpa Munster" and "his voice is annoying". why exactly do y'all hate him?

real question, note bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                at this point is simply party line vote. no democrat will be allowed to vote anything trump regardless if it is good for the country or not. the days of the parties working together for the better are gone . people better just vote their pocket book . ross had the right idea in 92 .
                We're headed for 3rd world shithole status at warp speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  I'm going to put a question out there, why all the Cruz hate? I don't follow ths stuff as closely as I once did. And when I ask people now why they don't like him, all I get is "he looks like grandpa Munster" and "his voice is annoying". why exactly do y'all hate him?

Well, he was pretty hard core when he first hit the scene. He even pissed off some Republicans (and every democrat). He has stuck (for the most part) to conservative principals. He got a hard time for his filibuster too. Always loved green eggs and ham. Hell even Bush won't help him out.

Comment

I'm going to put a question out there, why all the Cruz hate? I don't follow ths stuff as closely as I once did. And when I ask people now why they don't like him, all I get is "he looks like grandpa Munster" and "his voice is annoying". why exactly do y'all hate him?

Originally he was going to go to DC and represent TX and take on the RINOS, defund Obummercare, and not be a Repub party chronie. He caved and became part of the system. Then add to it his focus on religion and abortion instead of important issues like taxes, stupid wars and immigration and I can’t support him. What a woman does to her unborn child is up to her, her family and her gods. I don’t care. I completely believe in religious freedom until that religion starts genital mutilation and murdering. I believe in the Judeo Christian god of our founding fathers, but I have issues with organized relgion. Cruz thinks everyone should have his religion’s values. Cruz is a newly minted RINO. He is the new McCain. He’d snuggle up to Pelosi and Waters if he thought it’d get him a Presdential nomination before 2032. I predict he’ll start voting like a good nevertrumper if trump wins again in 2020.

I also believe in total separation of church and state and public and private companies. Any government / public joint venture is Unconstitutional and criminal.

Comment

Cruz was, and still is one of the most consistent constitutional conservatives in Washington.

He's not perfect, but he will surely get my vote in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                        Cruz was, and still is one of the most consistent constitutional conservatives in Washington.

The repubs have the votes needed to defund the ACA, which is an illegal tax by The Constitution and will not do it. The democrats did it to pass the thing into law. The democrats did the same thing by oral vote in 86 for firearms legislation. This was Cruz’s number 1 campaign promise and he doesn’t have the stones to try it. The democrats are largely evil globalists socualists but at least they try to do what they say they will. The repubs have the house and senate and won’t even try.... just a tiny bit of resistance they back down. Democrats have no qualms bypassing the 2/3 majority clauses.

Cruz may ultimately be the better choice but damn.... still a shit sandwich.

We really need a Congress hell bent on removing all Unconstitutional laws and defunding any they can’t remove. Everyone gets pissed about google, facebook, and phine companies spying in them but no one tries to repeal the patriot act that made it all legal. Bush pushed it through and everyone bitches about Obama using it to spy on Trump. Why not just repeal it instead? The Supreme Court doesn’t have enough cajones to do it either and they should since it violates most of the bill of rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          I completely believe in religious freedom until that religion starts genital mutilation and murdering.
                          But murdering unborn children is ok?

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post

This.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            The repubs have the house and senate and won’t even try.... just a tiny bit of resistance they back down. Democrats have no qualms bypassing the 2/3 majority clauses.

Cruz may ultimately be the better choice but damn.... still a shit sandwich.
                            Whenever Cruz tried to go against the grain, he was called an "outsider" by the GOP and lambasted endlessly by his own party for doing EXACTLY what he ran on....

In 2013, at Cruz’s urging, House tea-partiers inserted a provision repealing the Affordable Care Act in the next year’s spending bill. While this effort to kill Obamacare was doomed from the start, he did everything possible to move it forward.

We really need a Congress hell bent on removing all Unconstitutional laws and defunding any they can’t remove. Everyone gets pissed about google, facebook, and phine companies spying in them but no one tries to repeal the patriot act that made it all legal. Bush pushed it through and everyone bitches about Obama using it to spy on Trump. Why not just repeal it instead? The Supreme Court doesn’t have enough cajones to do it either and they should since it violates most of the bill of rights.
                            In the current state of the overly powerful federal government, two party system, how it runs, how people get elected, lobbyists..... THAT is what the shit sandwich is.

Until the States start to push to get their power back... Until viable 3rd and 4th parties come into being.... until another convention of states is held... this is all pissing in the wind. The power brokers in Washington love what they have, and they will not give it up willingly.

It all starts on the State level.... and people will need to actually disconnect from their cell phones and hash tags to get it moving.

To say I have my doubts is an understatement.

Comment

• without the votes in the senate nothing gets done . outnumber the rinos and trump can get shit done. but with flake, corker and fucking mccain he was stalled. no dem will dare cross shummer or pelosi . either vote red or give up .

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                But murdering unborn children is ok?

This.
                                I absolutely hate it on a personal level and would never do it or advocate for it. However if some ho wants to shove a coat hanger up her cooter and kill her kid, thats on her, her family and her god. I wouldn’t give planned parenthood two pennies to rub together if it were up to me. All illegal taxes should be terminated asap. George Soros can fund planned baby murders if he wants to. I’m not about to argue with crazed feminists about it either. It’s their problem not mine, and as a Libertarian I want zero to do with it. I don’t tell others how to live their lives. Morally though, I like to think hell has an even more horrible place for abortion docs. I feel the same way about LGBTQ. Its scientifically wrong, but I’m not going to tell you how to live your life. It’s a personal, family and religious issue and not a legal one. I even know and get along with LGBTQ folks. I don’t tell them how to live, and they don’t get to tell me how to live or think. I’m not out to change their incorrect ideas either. It’s not a state issue either.

Comment

Working...
                                X