Who's here from the old days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2G's was "get together", not Girls Can 2

well, unless she was the meeting place.....she was quite cute from what I remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      Bigfoot obviously, aka girlscan2. I'm guessing you didn't understand anything lincolnboy ever posted.
      Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      G2G's was "get together", not Girls Can 2

well, unless she was the meeting place.....she was quite cute from what I remember.
      Ah, ok, that makes sense. Yeah, I was talking about get togethers.

To answer the original question, nah. Nicole sold him quite a few years ago and ended the GC2 era..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        She arranged a few and ran the original street racing forum which I think lasted a few weeks.

Comment

• yeah I read G2G as GC2 for some reason. Glad I could start some smack....

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            She arranged a few and ran the original street racing forum which I think lasted a few weeks.
            Bah! You misread it just like Kaji did, man.. #frontstreet

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaji View Post
              roll racing bitches... lol

Now that's bad.

She still have her same car?
              Not sure how old you are, but it’s been a little Over 20 years since I’ve played.. I guess that’s one of those things you don’t keep if you don’t practice lol.. I hit over 1/2 in the 60 and missed I think one in the 50.. god I’m getting fucking old..
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• WTF happened to Licoln Boy, he was good for some ribbing.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Those were the days
                  You member tracking that dipshit down and showing him pics of his house and calling his gf at work? I can't even remember his S/N now, but he talked a big game, til he figured out we knew more about him than he did himself.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• I'm just going to throw this out there, but the west side get togethers were a blast and I met a lot of friends there that are still close. I'm willing to bet if we bothered to do a regular thing, even if it was only once or twice a month, we could get people to show.

Hanging out in real life made it more fun to hang out on the forum for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      I'm just going to throw this out there, but the west side get togethers were a blast and I met a lot of friends there that are still close. I'm willing to bet if we bothered to do a regular thing, even if it was only once or twice a month, we could get people to show.

Hanging out in real life made it more fun to hang out on the forum for sure.
                      we tried a couple years ago, there were only a handful that actually showed up.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        You member tracking that dipshit down and showing him pics of his house and calling his gf at work? I can't even remember his S/N now, but he talked a big game, til he figured out we knew more about him than he did himself.
                        This is actually the shit that took it way too far and started to change the dynamic of the forum for the worse. Talking shit was one thing...getting that personal was just messed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          This is actually the shit that took it way too far and started to change the dynamic of the forum for the worse. Talking shit was one thing...getting that personal was just messed up.
                          nah, it put the keyboard warriors in check. Not surprised it scared you.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            We know everything about you and your little Piranha CNC machine too, gay boy.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            nah, it put the keyboard warriors in check.
                            Believe it, talk shit and in a few hours we had all the DOX we needed...

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Not surprised it scared you.
                            haha, oh he scared...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              I remember when shit like that was happening and specifically thinking "I have to make sure Mike is my friend."

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                nah, it put the keyboard warriors in check. Not surprised it scared you.
                                That explains why this place is thriving...and why meets dont hit double digit attendance...

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                We know everything about you and your little Piranha CNC machine too, gay boy.

Believe it, talk shit and in a few hours we had all the DOX we needed...

haha, oh he scared...
                                It's an axiom...but it's cute to know you're trying to check out my equipment

Comment

Working...
                                X