X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLM is about to protest in Commerce!

Meh, don't know if they are for real but:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/256947664-story

COMMERCE, Texas - The police chief in Commerce, Texas is on administrative leave while an outside agency investigates his alleged role in a controversial arrest.

Carmen Ponder, who was the winner of the 2017 Miss Black Texas pageant, said she was driving to Walmart Saturday when she came up on a truck that she said was braking and accelerating erratically.

She said she passed the truck up and continued on to Walmart. The other driver followed her and pulled up alongside her.

This was the first story that I saw:

http://www.theroot.com/whatever-you-...-cr-1795527098

Carmen S. Ponder, Miss Black Texas U.S. ambassador 2016 and an intern with the Hunt County, Texas, District Attorney’s Office, is fighting for police accountability and justice after Commerce, Texas, Police Chief Kerry Crews reportedly called her a “black bitch” and then forced her to spend a night in jail.

Looks like Miss Ponder has enlisted the aid of Lee Merritt. Apparently this is the guy handling all of the high profile African American/police involved incidents.

Talking with people from Commerce who are well connected. Her story is completely skewed. I've known Kerry Crews for 10 years and never had a bad dealing with him. When I was running a bar in Commerce he helped out with several issues and was always a stand up guy. Hell, he doesn't even have a 14 year old daughter! From what I am hearing, the guy in the truck who followed her, is someone who is "well to do" in town. Kerry was inside of the store and saw the commotion on his way out and attempted to quell the situation. Miss Ponder spent the night in jail because she refused to answer questions and decided she would just leave the scene and go to her car, despite instruction to stay.

Her story has changed several times, as has the Fox 4 news article that was posted. Most recently from stating that the city manager confirmed that it was the chief in the truck, to the city manager not being able to confirm or deny the allegation.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Who won Miss White Texas this year?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      This chick:

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post

Nice

Comment

The Root , where every white person is the devil .and every black person is a innocent law abiding saint . Haven't ever read a story on there doesn't follow this . Don't put too stock into what's on there. Sometimes read it just to see how out there they can make a story sound

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            The Root , where every white person is the devil .and every black person is a innocent law abiding saint . Haven't ever read a story on there doesn't follow this . Don't put too stock into what's on there. Sometimes read it just to see how out there they can make a story sound
            This was the first time I'd seen/read an article from there. It read just like that, so I assumed that was the nature of that site.

It wasn't until I started seeing a Fox 4 article being circulated that I realized that this was fixing to turn into something that it is not.

Comment

Agreed. Very slanted.

Now that doesn't mean I don't think there is a problem. There sure as hell is. That Tulsa cop should be in prison right now. But what we need is honest, open discussion on issues with both sides.

Comment

next time you cant spell citizen, just google it, or hard lean on your autocorrect,
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  Agreed. Very slanted.

Now that doesn't mean I don't think there is a problem. There sure as hell is. That Tulsa cop should be in prison right now. But what we need is honest, open discussion on issues with both sides.
                  if you are ever down to open those borders i would love to give you a black dudes perspective. but im not willing to do it if im gonna get shit on immediately. but its hard to watch people talk about division in our country, yet hold such a staunch position.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    next time you cant spell citizen, just google it, or hard lean on your autocorrect,
                    lulz. dribble triggered.

Comment

if you are ever down to open those borders i would love to give you a black dudes perspective. but im not willing to do it if im gonna get shit on immediately. but its hard to watch people talk about division in our country, yet hold such a staunch position.
                      I'm pretty sure I've never shit on you in the past. Poked fun at, yes.. but taking a massive stinky dump is something I try to avoid with others.

though I admit I'm not always successful..

Comment

If a tree falls in the woods...... if you take a shit on a pile of shit does it stink anymore or less?

Comment

Racism is as made up as climate change. God says so.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I meant saint as in do no wrong at all. Not citizens as you suggest and I love my autocorrect feature on my phone. Not saying things are alright in this country just that the slant on that site is very real .

Comment

I meant saint as in do no wrong at all. Not citizens as you suggest and I love my autocorrect feature on my phone. Not saying things are alright in this country just that the slant on that site is very real .
                              What do Asians have to do with anything?
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X