Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 HAMr round looks legit AF.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Wilson Combat doesn’t suck either.

Comment

Here ya go.

The Wilson Combat HAM?R is designed from concept to completion to be the hardest hitting, most powerful (practical size) AR platform carbine ever produced, exceeding the ballistics of the .450 Bushmaster, .458SOCOM and .500 Beowulf. By using an AR10 size bolt and barrel extension, this new cartridge is capable of handling

Comment

Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post
        Damn that’s a big round.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Wow
          WH

Comment

Does anyone know if they’re selling a conversion kit?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Pretty sure I've seen that all you'll need is a barrel... I wanted to build a 300BLK but I don't have a suppressor yet so it's been a moot point and I want something to kill hogs with so this looks like a better option. What I want to know now is if I can use BLK brass or if they changed the shoulder too much?
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Better than 7.62x39...... that does sound good.

Comment

I was looking at this as well. Wonder what ammo cost.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    I was looking at this as well. Wonder what ammo cost.
                    varies

Comment

What am I missing? It looks like it is still using a 5.56 casing and the same diameter projectile as 300blk. How have they suped this up? I see that it requires a different barrel but appears to run on a regular bcg and magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        What am I missing? It looks like it is still using a 5.56 casing and the same diameter projectile as 300blk. How have they suped this up? I see that it requires a different barrel but appears to run on a regular bcg and magazines.
                        HAMR on top, BK below it.

Comment

Are they selling bare barrels for this?
                          I finally found their sales website and see where all of the individual components are for sale.

My goal is to build a capable hog / predator rifle in the overplayed ar platform. I have been doing tons of
                          looking around and had decided that 308 was the ticket but was not really enthused about the ar10 platform.
                          This seems to be close enough and I already have spare parts to almost build the rifle besides the barrel and
                          ammo. Any reason I shouldn't give it a go besides the ammo being a little higher than normal shit?
                          Last edited by inline 6; 08-25-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

With an average of at least a dollar a round I’d rather buy and shoot M2 ball out of my Garand.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              With an average of at least a dollar a round I’d rather buy and shoot M2 ball out of my Garand.
                              They sell all the reloading supplies as well. Not that I'm into that with everything else I have going on but the price per will come down if you reload your own.

Ive got my cart loaded up with a barrel and some other stuff, I think I'm going to give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                              X