Dan Bailey cut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Go CNC yourself a dictionary, jackass. The only good football decision Jerry ever made was hiring Jimmy Johnson. He’s not about to start now. He’s a brilliant businessman, but shit at football; sorta like you and logic.

I’m sure when you were backing up bcoop your lack of manliness disapponted his sphincter.... used in a sentence for ya, jackass.
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I used to think you were smarter than naynay.... you disappoint everyone. It has one S, dumbass.
    Look who's foolishly talking and calling other people names, LOL.

Comment

He’s a Viking now
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
        Yes they turned a failing abysmal franchise into the world's more valuable team.
        1.) Pro football in dallas couldn’t fail
        2.) Jerry is funny and we’re all jealous
        3.) This family cannot put together a good football team

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
          1.) Pro football in dallas couldn’t fail
          2.) Jerry is funny and we’re all jealous
          3.) This family cannot put together a good football team
          1) Cowboys football sucketh in the 80s. Attendance down and it was boring/failing.
          2) Superbowls regained enthusiasm. Jerry the consummate salesman got butts in the seats then the new stadium with more butts in seats.

3) No matter what the record is people still fill the stadium, buy the swag and the Cowboys are the world's most valuable franchise.

Say what you will about the quality of football but its just entertainment. Most of North Texas gets sucked into it no matter if the team is winning or loosing.

You can say the Jones family knows nothing about football but they know how to run a business and entertain.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

1) Cowboys football sucketh in the 80s. Attendance down and it was boring/failing.
            2) Superbowls regained enthusiasm. Jerry the consummate salesman got butts in the seats then the new stadium with more butts in seats.

3) No matter what the record is people still fill the stadium, buy the swag and the Cowboys are the world's most valuable franchise.

Say what you will about the quality of football but its just entertainment. Most of North Texas gets sucked into it no matter if the team is winning or loosing.

You can say the Jones family knows nothing about football but they know how to run a business and entertain.
            Jimmy Johnson is responsible for the Cowboys turn around and Superbowls. Everything after is hold over. The Jones don't know shit about football and that is why the Cowboys have been 8-8 more years than I care to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              The Jones don't know shit about football and that is why the Cowboys have been 8-8 more years than I care to think about.
              I'll bite. That statement may hold true for Jerry, but it does not hold true for Stephen.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This is exactly why things will not change anytime soon. Jerry built an economic dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I'll bite. That statement may hold true for Jerry, but it does not hold true for Stephen.
                  I hope we get to find out soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X