Work edicut rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA
    man I don't want the internet knowing where I work. also that could turn into an HR nightmare.

Comment

Y'all ready for this? Captain Awesome told us yesterday his wife (of less than a year) told him she want's him out of the house by Monday. This is like his 6th or so divorce.

Comment

I cant imagine why anyone wouldnt want to have him around.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You can't be kicked out of your home like that, but don't tell him..

Comment

He's like 46 years old and was living with his elderly aunt before he got married and moved in with his wife. According to him, his aunt politely asked him not to move back in. He is now moving in with another aunt. He says its better because she's within bike riding distance of work in case something happens to his car.

Comment

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update on this piece of work?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update on this piece of work?
                In August our dealership I work for was sold. He hasn't worked here since. It's been wonderful not having him here. Though another co worker works with him at the dealership he moved to and occasionally shares stories with me.
                for instance, all the girls in parts and service have blocked him on facebook because he kept friend requesting them, and one day he told the service cashier while hanging out at the front counter that and I quote "if you're going to be naughty I can come back there and pull your hair." which prompted the GM of that dealer to make a "no one is allowed to hang out at the cashier desk" rule.
                He's also been overheard calling customers on the phone "babycakes" I'm shocked and amazed he still has a job.

also when he works weekends he ignores the phones and techs and according to them stays on tinder all day.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that dealerships are all still working the same, the parts guys are still banging cashiers, the service manager is having an affair with the warranty clerk, and the dispatcher may or may not be sleeping her way through the shop.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    I'm glad to hear that dealerships are all still working the same, the parts guys are still banging cashiers, the service manager is having an affair with the warranty clerk, and the dispatcher may or may not be sleeping her way through the shop.
                    Holy shit! Didn’t know you once worked at Buz Post too.

Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      In August our dealership I work for was sold. He hasn't worked here since. It's been wonderful not having him here. Though another co worker works with him at the dealership he moved to and occasionally shares stories with me.
                      for instance, all the girls in parts and service have blocked him on facebook because he kept friend requesting them, and one day he told the service cashier while hanging out at the front counter that and I quote "if you're going to be naughty I can come back there and pull your hair." which prompted the GM of that dealer to make a "no one is allowed to hang out at the cashier desk" rule.
                      He's also been overheard calling customers on the phone "babycakes" I'm shocked and amazed he still has a job.

also when he works weekends he ignores the phones and techs and according to them stays on tinder all day.
                      Ahhhhh, thank you. I needed a smile today.

Everyone should print out this thread and hand it to their boss and be like "see, there are worse people out there"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        Holy shit! Didn’t know you once worked at Buz Post too.

Lol.
                        between being a tech and parts, Ive seen it at several different dealers, all about the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          between being a tech and parts, Ive seen it at several different dealers, all about the same.
                          That's everywhere. All we all want to do is fuck as much as possible. It's going to run rampant at the place you spend most of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            That's everywhere. All we all want to do is fuck as much as possible. It's going to run rampant at the place you spend most of your time.
                            while I agree, dealerships just seem to be on a different level. Much more so than any other place Ive worked.

Comment

• The Tags are hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                In August our dealership I work for was sold.
                                Is your dealership the one that just did the big renovation?

Comment

Working...
                                X