No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You two work out together? I used to think I couldn't work out with a "girl" but lots of times her rooting me on or talking shit to me during a lift is a great motivator (and vice versa)

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      You two work out together? I used to think I couldn't work out with a "girl" but lots of times her rooting me on or talking shit to me during a lift is a great motivator (and vice versa)
      We are on opposite schedules so we don't have to have someone else take care of our kids so we really can't work out together.

Comment

• Working out together is GREAT motivation..and a good way to bond. I'm trying to get Brooks to join me.

I'm Rachel,btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
          Working out together is GREAT motivation..and a good way to bond. I'm trying to get Brooks to join me.

I'm Rachel,btw.

I'd actually love to work out together, but I'm off Wed/Thu/Fri and my wife works Wed/Thu/Fri. She's a nurse at a surgical center.

Comment

• It has been a good decade or so for me but now I need to finish it off.

The year 2000, 367 pounds, 59 percent body fat.

I felt really goofy even trying to pull this one off. LOL 242 pounds I just finished 1 hour eliptical and 30 minutes on the bike. I still lift twice a week. Chest, back, legs and abs then bi, tri, shoulders and abs. I have been doing this for two years and lost nothing and gained nothing really. My doctor last year said I was healthy as an ox and my Polar watch tells me I am in good shape as far as resting heart goes. Right now I am seriously jumping up my cardio as I was lacking in that department the last couple of years. Sometimes you just get burned out though.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• wow, not only do you look a ton leaner you look a ton younger, does that date in the first pic say 98? you look younger in 2012 then you did in 98!

Comment

• Yeah I guess it does I never looked at it. I got some from 2000 with my shirt off that would make you gag. Hard to believe 10 years plus gym time. I try not be obsessed with it though. I did win a world wide(maybe nation?) contest from Polar for my story. I got a free watch out of it. Something tells me I should have waited for a bigger contest. Haha.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  I try not be obsessed with it though.
                  This is the hardest thing for most, it's gotta be a lifestyle thing. 10+ years shows it obviously is for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    It has been a good decade or so for me but now I need to finish it off.

The year 2000, 367 pounds, 59 percent body fat.

I felt really goofy even trying to pull this one off. LOL 242 pounds I just finished 1 hour eliptical and 30 minutes on the bike. I still lift twice a week. Chest, back, legs and abs then bi, tri, shoulders and abs. I have been doing this for two years and lost nothing and gained nothing really. My doctor last year said I was healthy as an ox and my Polar watch tells me I am in good shape as far as resting heart goes. Right now I am seriously jumping up my cardio as I was lacking in that department the last couple of years. Sometimes you just get burned out though.
                    Damn man, nice fucking work.

Comment

• Back from the NPC Texas State Naturals, got 5th! Still dieting until mid December with some cheats for the holidays planned. Hopefully I can tighten up just a little more!

Comment

• Very nice!!! Oh and I had to chuckle at your avatar comment. LOL
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
                          Back from the NPC Texas State Naturals, got 5th! Still dieting until mid December with some cheats for the holidays planned. Hopefully I can tighten up just a little more!

Great job going through with it!
                          You did great!
                          Did you enjoy the experience?

What did you compete in...Women Bikini A or B?

Comment

• Oh, I am short - 5'1" so I was in A For some reason they only had 2 categories, tall and short usually they have 3, but cut off for tall was 5'4"

And I loved it - definitely doing Ronnie at the end of March

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
                              definitely doing Ronnie at the end of March
                              this ronnie guy is lucky! does mr dville know about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                                this ronnie guy is lucky! does mr dville know about this?
                                no worries, ronnie is scared of me (as he should be)!

Comment

Working...
                                X