Speaking of Mustangs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Mustangs...

I paid off my 2012 GT. It seems like I just bought it not to long ago. Some might say, "so", well I have not paid off a car since my '97 Cobra in 2000. I still have that car and I decided that I was going to keep this one too. I have had 4 other Mustangs since my Cobra, the True Blue 2002 GT, Black '05 GT and the white '09 Glass Roof GT.
    All of them traded in one after another. I got tired of car payments and thought I really like this one so I'm going to keep it. Oh, and one more thing, fuck ALLY for financing a car...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

So

Comment

so why FUCK Ally for financing

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        So
        I know big ballers like you with your cowskin rugs in every room don't care, but I care maaaan!
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

I'll sell you my gt.

Comment

That’s good. Screw car payments.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                so why FUCK Ally for financing
                I sent in my last few payments as I'm ready to be done with this loan. I asked when my title would arrive and they said 20+days?! I asked how can I get it sooner, they said for me to go to the bank, get a certified cashiers check, send it Fed-Ex overnight and I will see it in 9 days?! I don't see the difference, as a matter of fact I would think an electronic payment would be faster since they got paid in 24hrs. So fuck them!

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                I'll sell you my gt.
                It's a nice car, but I'll think I'll pass...

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                That’s good. Screw car payments.
                I know thats right!

Comment

Congradulations, man!!

I've been a year without payments, and it is fantastic. Fortunately there aren't a lot of new cars that are tempting to me. They're all fast, and comfortable... and NEW... but they're also a little ugly and a lot expensive. I'm keeping what I have.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Wtf are car payments?

Comment

I paid off the exploder this year and it took forever to get the electronic title as well. It was like over 30 days if I recall because it came from the state.

And yeah it feels good not having a payment. If cars weren't so damn expensive now I would actually be tempted soon...but now I'm just going to save for the next recession and pick up something cheap then. Or maybe if I'm lucky... $3.50 gas and I can grab a nice suv/truck.

My other concern is buying something right before everything goes all electric since I plan on the next car lasting at least 10 years as well.

Comment

I paid off the exploder this year and it took forever to get the electronic title as well. It was like over 30 days if I recall because it came from the state.

And yeah it feels good not having a payment. If cars weren't so damn expensive now I would actually be tempted soon...but now I'm just going to save for the next recession and pick up something cheap then. Or maybe if I'm lucky... $3.50 gas and I can grab a nice suv/truck.

My other concern is buying something right before everything goes all electric since I plan on the next car lasting at least 10 years as well.

Comment

Just avoid cars and coffee. Heard it is a bad place to take Mustangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            Wtf are car payments?
                            Since you don't have car payments, why doesn't it have three alternators yet?
                            17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.281ci View Post
                              Since you don't have car payments, why doesn't it have three alternators yet?
                              Meh, ducks in a row and shit. Plus there is this thing called time, one day I'll find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X