• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always loved this model for some reason....one of my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I've always loved this model for some reason....one of my favorite
      This.

I want a drag pack equipped 429 4speed car bad. Silver/black interior please.

Bet I could make one out of that

Comment

Is this out near Springtown?
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
          Is this out near Springtown?
          Gainesville TX
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            02/71? First pic
            If they want 1k for it, I will find a trailer to put behind the truck and come get it. It'd take a ton of cash and work but it's 3 more months from my age and blue. I'd probably efi the Cleveland and go with an overdrive trans.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              If they want 1k for it, I will find a trailer to put behind the truck and come get it. It'd take a ton of cash and work but it's 3 more months from my age and blue. I'd probably efi the Cleveland and go with an overdrive trans.
              Damn you're 46 and bragging about those weak ass retirement accounts?!?! For some reason I thought you were my age and it was almost impressive.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having that car if I had a place to put it but I don't right now. It is a 4V Cleveland car according to the code. Being a 71 there is a chance, although not very good, that it could be a boss 351 block. But it should have the four barrel heads. It will need floorboards and quarter panels but just about all of those cars do because the weatherstrip design was terrible. I am not scared of that, it is just welding and body work to get the panels on.

In my opinion the 71-73 fastbacks look good if you get the right parts on them, the right stance, and fill up the wheel wells with big tires. They also had the biggest engine bay of any of the early mustangs and a 460 goes in there with miles of room on each side to work on it. I had a 72 black and silver Mach1 with a 4V Cleveland and I loved it.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Matilda is her name. Car is on the south edge of Gainesville. Tell her the Wolf Den guy gave you her number.
                  Mobile (940) 284. 5742
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Damn you're 46 and bragging about those weak ass retirement accounts?!?! For some reason I thought you were my age and it was almost impressive.
                    LOL I'm not worried about. I have a plan in place and ahead of scedule. Good for you though. And fwiw, I don't recall sharing acct values on a anything big.

Now if you want to talk about potential investment shelters given tax cuts aren't likely and the big banks and hedge funds are about the go profit taking like in early '07 again, I'd be interested. If you wanna measure your dick don't confuse mm and feet.

Comment

Can't stand the 71-73. Sell it for scrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X