Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dad passed away Friday. He sure was a great Dad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss man! I get tears just thinking of my dad being gone. I sometimes hope he out lasts me to not go through that pain. Hang in there bud.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sincere condolences man. Been there and done that and no it is no fun.

David

Comment

Very sorry to hear, my dad and I are close so I’m not looking forward to that day
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm so sorry man. RIP
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Damn Scoot, sorry to hear.

My grandad was like my real dad and it was hard as hell to let him go. I have a huge picture of him in my office that I see almost everyday. It's been 12 years and there's not a day I don't think about him...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My condolences

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

thank you all so much! Dad's doctor told me to just keep breathing and take deep breaths it'll get easier. he's passing happened so fast once we went into hospice care. it really shocked me!

Comment

Sorry for your loss man.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I'm in CO at the moment for my Uncle's funeral. This one is hitting pretty hard. My pops is taking it really hard as he's the last of his clan now. Not looking forward to the day that I have to bury him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Sorry to hear that. I'm in CO at the moment for my Uncle's funeral. This one is hitting pretty hard. My pops is taking it really hard as he's the last of his clan now. Not looking forward to the day that I have to bury him.
                        Sorry bro

Is this the same uncle you went to see a couple months ago?

David

Comment

Thing's I've learned dealing with Dad's death.

1. Everything is super expensive.
                          2. Make sure they spell your mother's maiden name correctly on the death certificate!
                          3. Make sure they spell your Aunt's last name correctly on the funeral pamphlets.
                          4. Make sure they don't screw up the obituary in the newspaper!
                          5. Don't forget to eat.
                          6. This feels like hardwork!
                          7. I'm tired.
                          8. Screw it all. I'm not perfect. Mistakes will happen!
                          9. My truck broke down at a bad time in life. don't rub your eyes when working on your truck. You might have gasoline on your fingers!
                          10. Is this really happening?
                          11. Cremation ashes are heavy. Who knew they weighed so much?

Comment

12. Dad had allot of stuff and belongings to clean up. What a packrat and did you have to write your name on damn near everything!? hahaha

Comment

I can relate to a good number of those things, well about half anyway.

Comment

It took me almost 8 months to handle my dad’s estate, doing most of it on my own. I’ve been told I got shit done pretty quick in reality. Keep your head up and focus on getting things squared away.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X