A really shitty day at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I can’t afford the paycut, but thanks. We have hourly employees that retire millionaires here. You guys have profit sharing? My profit sharing account is just as big as my 401acct.
    Not sure what you are getting at here. Oh a million dollars is a lot of money, I get it now.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I can’t afford the paycut, but thanks. We have hourly employees that retire millionaires here. You guys have profit sharing? My profit sharing account is just as big as my 401acct.
      Lmfao
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

How in the shit did this turn into a dick swinging contest?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Not sure what you are getting at here. Oh a million dollars is a lot of money, I get it now.
          It’s all relative. It all depends on your lifestyle. Learning to live within your means is an art unto itself. Living beyond your means, and no amount will ever be enough. For a high school diploma retiring with over a mil ain’t too shabby and I’ve seen it done.

Comment

You did it johnny, you did it. This is all some vague round about attempt to allay suspicion.
            WH

Comment

Freighttrain?

Comment

This thread had nothing to do with you, until you tried to make it about you. Use some that profit sharing to buy a clue, which is nobody gives a fuck about your company or financials.

BJ was merely trying to set the tone, to help us see why this episode was even more abnormal than abnormal. Congrats on laying your little dick out on the table, yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  You did it johnny, you did it. This is all some vague round about attempt to allay suspicion.
                  I shit like a draft mule, if I did it they would have had to call in a haz mat team.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    This thread had nothing to do with you, until you tried to make it about you. Use some that profit sharing to buy a clue, which is nobody gives a fuck about your company or financials.

BJ was merely trying to set the tone, to help us see why this episode was even more abnormal than abnormal. Congrats on laying your little dick out on the table, yet again.
                    Exactly, the dollar amounts were just a device for describing the setting for this shit show.

Comment

sounds like they should have anyway

I'd have taken the day off for that... shit.
                      WH

Comment

Does Kimura work there?

Comment

Did you at least call the fake fucktardis cuckasaurus to clean the bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Actually what I said is it sounded a lot like my company but we didn’t have anyone shit themselves at work. Then I asked what kind of company with a $200M campus doesn’t have an army of janitors to fix this. Then in DFMfucktard fashion someone else made it about something etching else. Now your worried about my dicksize? I don’t hate homos, but I’m guessing big A is for your asshole after a good time. You like man meat or pegging sissy boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Exactly, the dollar amounts were just a device for describing the setting for this shit show.
                              So yet again what sort of sorry ass $200M campus doesn’t have enough janitors, bleach and ozone generators to nullify this shit?

Comment

It sure does sound like you're turning it into a dick measuring contest with this statement...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X