Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    no bro. that is why i started with the complacency is laughable.

my first and second lines were the only part directed to you, but it was more so a general reply to your topic and the situation.

i am not judging you or your actions, do your thing player.
    LOL, okay. Only thing I regret about the situation is the kid that got his car smashed. I even gave him some money to help cover his deductible.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      it is a car. get the license plate and call the police if the driver did not respond to your threatening "halt.". let your uninsured motorist policy take car of it. if you are in dfw, you must have uninsured motorist.

fuck that car and fuck that guy. pick the wrong one and end up dead in a seven eleven parking lot because you thought frank castle showed up.

complacency is laughable. you and others post like you have a foot and a half of dick and take no shit from no one, but in the real world you are likely as hard as a box of kittens.
      If he were allowed to shoot first, he could be a hard ass, and be safe.

WH

Comment

Mexican.

Garland.

Hit and Run.

You do realize that it is ethnically impossible for anything other than this to have happened don't you?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          1st off, ya I don't know why I typed Honda, I know it's a mazda.
          2nd I admit I lost my cool and handled it all wrong. I should have jumped in the car right away and called 911 while following them. The cop told me so himself.
          3rd Originally I chased the truck into the street to get the plate number. When he got stuck at the light I decided to try and stop him. I yelled to all the other cars at the light that he had hit my car and was trying to escape. A surprising number of people at the light tried to help and prevent him from getting away. and lastly, I again I admit I did it all wrong. But two things I hate are thieves and liars. By hitting my car and running he basically stole the value of my undamaged car, and my $500 insurance deductible. If you take from me, expect me to not let it go easily. There will always be consequences to anything you do, but if you do nothing there are still consequences.
          I hear you on all counts. Hindsight is always perfect. Sorry your wife’s car got smashed by a criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Mexican.

Garland.

Hit and Run.

You do realize that it is ethnically impossible for anything other than this to have happened don't you?
            If I was in Garland, I'd expect this... Also if I for some reason found myself in garland, I'd drive my $600 van, not my $40k mustang. This D-bag came from Garland to Denton for some reason, went into the 7/11 used the bathroom, didn't buy anything, went back out to his truck, sat in the truck for 10 minutes, then hit my car and ran.

Comment

Mexican.

Garland.

Hit and Run.

SVO woulda stopped him and forced him to sodomize his self in public in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                SVO woulda stopped him and forced him to sodomize his self in public in the street.
                No, I'm quite appreciative when somebody pulls a hit and run on any of my vehicles because it means I get body work done for free. I watched someone back into one of my Porsches about a year ago and got about 8 Grand worth of painting done at the dealer. I was delighted with the outcome.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  If I was in Garland, I'd expect this... Also if I for some reason found myself in garland, I'd drive my $600 van, not my $40k mustang. This D-bag came from Garland to Denton for some reason, went into the 7/11 used the bathroom, didn't buy anything, went back out to his truck, sat in the truck for 10 minutes, then hit my car and ran.
                  You have Garland in the title idiot. You do know that you can take the Garland dweller out of Garland but they bring Garland with them when they go.

It's funny how you think that 40K for a Mustang is a lot of money.

Comment

No, I'm quite appreciative when somebody pulls a hit and run on any of my vehicles because it means I get body work done for free. I watched someone back into one of my Porsches about a year ago and got about 8 Grand worth of painting done at the dealer. I was delighted with the outcome.
                    Post up a copy of the work order and receipt.

Comment

Lulz
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

That guys sn asshole u should have busted his teeth out

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Post up a copy of the work order and receipt.
                          I doubt I even had it the day I picked the car up much less a year or so later.

Comment

You have Garland in the title idiot. You do know that you can take the Garland dweller out of Garland but they bring Garland with them when they go.

It's funny how you think that 40K for a Mustang is a lot of money.
                            that's it, I'm selling the mustangs and buying demolition derby cars from here on out.

Comment

Yeah F- this guy... but like I asked on FB...are you sure he was Mexican?
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                Yeah F- this guy... but like I asked on FB...are you sure he was Mexican?
                                HAHA that was you? I have his name and address, yes I am sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X