No announcement yet.

Bye bye Stang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve had my 3.5 ecoboost F-150 for about six months now. Couldn’t be happier with it, amazing couch...eerrr I mean truck.

Comment

Decided to go with a Lariat instead of the XLT, darker blue, but still like it a lot.
      2.7 Ecoboost, 36 gallon tank, FX4

Almost got a ruby red, but it was a little higher priced and had a dual moon roof, which I did not want at all.

Comment

Thats a good looking truck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Great looking truck, Rob. But watch out for those squeaky seats!

Cheese and rice that's a huge gas tank. I think mine on my Rams are 26 gallons?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah, it will take almost a paycheck to fill it, but I can drive about 2 months on it once full!
              Squeaks will not even be heard, I'll have the radio turned up loud enough to cover that noise. ;-)

It will be weird tho, not having a loud exhaust. No mod's except better headlights for this.

Comment

Looks very nice, really digging the color.

I drove my 5.0 yesterday in what was close to a month, aside from the stiff ride, loud'ish exhaust, I really missed the driving my Stang. I don't think I can ever be without a V-8 Mustang...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Looks very nice, really digging the color.

I drove my 5.0 yesterday in what was close to a month, aside from the stiff ride, loud'ish exhaust, I really missed the driving my Stang. I don't think I can ever be without a V-8 Mustang...
                  With all the new motors/computers and shit in cars, Stang's aren't much quicker than a lot of other shit on the roads, disappointing... I still, and will always love a Stang tho! Just these old bones did not want one any longer, I was ready for a more luxurious car when I got this one, shoulda bought that Alfa instead, lol.

This truck will be fun tho, I can run shit over if I need too.

Comment

I wish I had 36 gal. Mine is 24ish in my chebby.

Comment

Sweet, messing around with some settings and stumbled upon this.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        Sweet, messing around with some settings and stumbled upon this.

Lol, newbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          Lol, newbs.
                          The default was trans temp, not an option on my wife's 16 model truck to be displayed.

Comment

Sweet truck man! But u suck at photos!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Nice looking rig Rob! I have the 36 gal on my 13 and love it, I can go a month sometimes between fillups. Really dont need a new truck but damned if this post didnt get me browsing the local dealership inventory 😬

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                Nice looking rig Rob! I have the 36 gal on my 13 and love it, I can go a month sometimes between fillups. Really dont need a new truck but damned if this post didnt get me browsing the local dealership inventory 😬
                                44 gallon tank on my 7.3 PSD. Expensive as hell to fill up, but it's nice going 600-700 miles on a tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X