Any of yall around North Carolina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of yall around North Carolina?

I am rolling into this lovely part of the world to deal with Florence and would rather buy a 2k ranger over wasting cash on a rental. I am talking to a few people on vehicles but wanted to see if the old board had anything.

What do you do that takes you there? I canceled my trip this week there due to the storm.

Comment

I am a CAT adjuster and we are running head first into it aswell as the linemen that are even crazier than us lol.

Comment

Be safe man

Comment

I've got a cousin and his family in Charleston. They've headed inland to stay with a family friend, with the exception of his wife, who's staying to work at the Hospital.

Comment

Planning on staying safe for sure, yeah half the people I know have bailed out.

Comment

Ya'll be safe out there...looks like it's gonna be pretty bad. I have family just west of Charlotte and also Myrtle Beach and they've decided to stay...not too concerned about Charlotte but a bit more worried about Myrtle Beach.

Comment

My family is in Jacksonville, NC
                class joke
                {
                private:
                char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                double Peas, Carrots;
                string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                };

Comment

They have delayed us again. Now it looks like Monday before we head out there. Check on your people in MB, reports say it is torn up. Not sure on Jacksonville yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Planning on staying safe for sure, yeah half the people I know have bailed out.
                    wanna hook a brotha up...

If you happen to see an AGRI Supply store I need

1 of these: https://www.agrisupply.com/discada-b...blade/p/85078/

and

2 of these: https://www.agrisupply.com/bbq-disc-...scada/p/85077/

they're in these cities:
                    Garner, NC
                    Greenville, NC
                    Lumberton, NC
                    Florence, SC
                    Tifton, GA
                    Statesboro, GA
                    Valdosta, GA
                    Petersburg, VA

I would be much obliged

Comment

Lol I will keep an eye out. This has been a cluster fuck, I just got released and there are no rentals available for a week. I bought a bus ticket and am headed to Greensboro tomorrow.

Comment

I am a CAT adjuster and we are running head first into it aswell as the linemen that are even crazier than us lol.
                        I thought you were still in the shop...when did you change?
                        You working for auto ins?

Comment

Lol I will keep an eye out. This has been a cluster fuck, I just got released and there are no rentals available for a week. I bought a bus ticket and am headed to Greensboro tomorrow.
                          Thanks bud no sweat just if you to be happen around one that would be awesome. be careful out there

Comment

I know this doesn't help but, my Wife's brother lives in Waxhaw.

Comment

My parents basement had about 4" of water in it. They have one of the few basements in Jacksonville NC, because the water table is high.
                              class joke
                              {
                              private:
                              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                              double Peas, Carrots;
                              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                              };

Comment

Working...
                              X