Who's here from the old days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    we tried a couple years ago, there were only a handful that actually showed up.
    That’d be enough for me. I only like a handful of you fuckers anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      That’d be enough for me. I only like a handful of you fuckers anyway.
      They were always my favorite (the Beach Sonic and the Western Center Sonic) and had a good group. Traffic has just gotten so bad since then that getting to that area on weeknights(when coming from the east / 183) is a nightmare.

Although, maybe now that they have the toll lanes open it may not be so bad..

I wouldn't mind giving once a month a try..

Comment

• I'd show up. I don't cut out of work until 1900.

Comment

• I’d be interested as well, but I travel a lot so I would probably never show up

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            I’d be interested as well, but I travel a lot so I would probably never show up
            PM me your cell and I'll face time you while I'm there, it'll be great.

Comment

I'm just going to throw this out there, but the west side get togethers were a blast and I met a lot of friends there that are still close. I'm willing to bet if we bothered to do a regular thing, even if it was only once or twice a month, we could get people to show.

Hanging out in real life made it more fun to hang out on the forum for sure.
              I'll be at the Flying Saucer around 4 tomorrow, come on out! As for car related stuff I go to plenty of Jeep events but haven't done a car one in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                I'll be at the Flying Saucer around 4 tomorrow, come on out! As for car related stuff I go to plenty of Jeep events but haven't done a car one in a while.
                Sorry can’t make it, I’m in Houston for work.

Comment

• It seems like a lot of people still visit, but don’t post..
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    They were always my favorite (the Beach Sonic and the Western Center Sonic) and had a good group. Traffic has just gotten so bad since then that getting to that area on weeknights(when coming from the east / 183) is a nightmare.

That far north would be a bit of a beating. A lot of us (Me, Danny, Fitzwell) are more central now, closer to downtown Fort Worth. I wonder if we could make a West 7th or Magnolia thing work.

Comment

That far north would be a bit of a beating. A lot of us (Me, Danny, Fitzwell) are more central now, closer to downtown Fort Worth. I wonder if we could make a West 7th or Magnolia thing work.
                      Your office?

Comment

• If there is a GTG, who will FaceBook Live it for the rest of the gang who didn't show up? More people will see that, than read this thread, lol.

Comment

• Use to enjoy watching Ronda makie grown men cry. She use to crack me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            You member tracking that dipshit down and showing him pics of his house and calling his gf at work? I can't even remember his S/N now, but he talked a big game, til he figured out we knew more about him than he did himself.
                            That must have been a different Mike!?

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            This is actually the shit that took it way too far and started to change the dynamic of the forum for the worse. Talking shit was one thing...getting that personal was just messed up.
                            Agreed!

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I would show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              That must have been a different Mike!?

Agreed!

I would show up.
                              I just talked to Mike, he said fuck you all

Comment

• Yawn
                                /Thread

Comment

Working...