Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point? Mom shoots son and offs herself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey kid. There's a time and place for an argument or debate. It's best you learn what they are.

Comment

Fucking horrible loss.

If you are a friend, go see your dude. If he wants you to leave you'll know. Also, since a gun was involved - if he has one of his own, you may want to offer to hang on to it for him for a while. I know what I'd be thinking if I lost a child.

Comment

Very sad , god bless the children ..

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Absolutely none of that justifies her reaction, and you're a heartless piece of shit just like Cobraman for shitting all over this guy's thread. Get a life.
          Im so sorry i didnt know this was a sympathy thread!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Hey kid. There's a time and place for an argument or debate. It's best you learn what they are.
            Lol. Says the guy who started the argument.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              Lol. Says the guy who started the argument.
              Holy fuck you're dumb. But I digress.

My condolences out to the guy and RIP to his little boy.

Comment

The guilt this guy is feeling right now for not going inside I'm sure is beyond comprehension. I'm sure you already know this, but if not, when you meet up with him, let him do all the talking. Even if there isn't any talking just being there is important enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

He needs whatever support anybody can give him, especially friends. Call him before he tries something stupid.
                  I agree..I cant imagine life without my daughter but he needs some kind words and motivation to let him know that god doesnt give us more than what we can haddle.He needs to stay strong!! RIP to the little angel and prayers for his father...so damn sad

Comment

Don't call. Just go to him. Be ready for a lot of silence, or crying, or random banter. Don't introduce alcohol consumption as something to do to pass the time with him.

Whatever you do, don't tell the guy "if you need anything just call me". Of course you mean it, but when someone is in grief, they are not going to have enough wits about them to also start assigning chores or other forms help from friends. He is the last person to know what he needs, and how he needs to do it.

Here's a very heart felt article about a man who lost his wife and one of 3 children, and the book he wrote to help others dealing with grief. He goes onto explain that grief is a form of expressing the love one feels after losing said loved one.

Larry Barber authored a book titled “Love Never Dies: Embracing Grief with Hope and Promise.”

Get him this book. He doesn't know where to turn, how to act, what to think, what to feel. All he knows is heartache. He may not read the book at first, and he may not read it at all, but it's based on a mans first hand experience with losing his wife and one of 3 children in a tragic car accident. They author can definitely relate to your friends pain.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

This is fucking terrible. Without my kids, I'd lose my purpose in life. I'd be out for blood, with nobody to exact revenge upon.

My condolences to your friend.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 03DARKSHADOW View Post
                        I agree..I cant imagine life without my daughter but he needs some kind words and motivation to let him know that god doesnt give us more than what we can haddle.He needs to stay strong!! RIP to the little angel and prayers for his father...so damn sad
                        Sometimes I believe it's not God doing things such as this. I mean what kind of "God" would? This motivation, no doubt, came from an evil place inside the mind / heart of the mother.

What does sound good, that I tell myself often, is that no matter what evil brought you to this place...Gods grace will see you through it.

x2 what Brent said. If I lost all 3 of my boys like that, I would go from the assumed crazy ass that I am, to a full-on lunatic. I'd probably just end my life rather than sitting around daily trying to mourn the loss of my only reasons for living.
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                        X