Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Too much slow in this thread.

You sold a slow green car to build a slow truck to buy a slow chevy.
    My slow green car will bust your ass. Come down to Stephenville.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by yale View Post
      my slow green car will bust your ass. Come down to stephenville.
      lmao !!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        My slow green car will bust your ass. Come down to Stephenville.
        He beat me when I had 3.27 gears and such. My Vortech car will pull your ass.
        2012 GT500

Comment

C'mon down!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Since Big Dad's picture of the '54 Chevy he posted in the Random Picture thread, I can't get it out of my head. I NEED another one.

I'm going to put a fresh coat of primer on the '66, put the Dynamat in the floor along with some carpet, and sell it.

When my wife and I were just dating, my daily driver was a '54 Chevy 2 door post that was a super nice car. The way life goes, I lost interest in the car and got rid of it. Worst. Mistake. EVAR.

Now, I'm actually leaning more towards the '53, because the the grille/front end is growing on me.

I'm always worried about leaving my paint stuff in my truck in a parking lot somewhere for fear of someone seeing it in the back of my truck thinking it's a box full of tools and stealing it, only to find out it's a bunch of paint and brushes and throwing the shit away. That's over $1,000 in paint, brushes, etc. If that were to happen, that would devastate me.

On the other hand, all of my paint supplies/boxes would fit in the trunk of a '53/4 and be "out of sight, out of mind", as they say.

So, I just thought I would say, I'm sick. I have the old car disease. It's the best sickness I've ever had. My problem is, my sickness isn't limited....I like all kinds, years, and styles of cars.

What is the car you can't live without getting another one ? Or maybe the one that got away ?

-Aaron
            Don't worry about carrying your stuff around....contents stolen from a vehicle would be covered under a renters or home policy. Hopefully in your case you have a renters policy = lower deductible.

That being said, I have no input on what kind of car you should get LOL
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              Don't worry about carrying your stuff around....contents stolen from a vehicle would be covered under a renters or home policy. Hopefully in your case you have a renters policy = lower deductible.

That being said, I have no input on what kind of car you should get LOL
              Oh, I am worried about carrying my shit around, despite having insurance. There's easily over $1k worth of stuff that I've put together over an 8 year period in my paint boxes. I would have to prove how much all of that shit cost, then I would be fucked on the stuff that I've made for certain jobs, acquired over the years from my dad, etc., then add in the fact that the box I have, as well as some of the specialized stuff I have are no longer available.

Thanks for the input though !

Comment

I wish I would have kept my '72 Ford F250 with the 390 FE motor.

Comment

The shittier the car, the more I liked driving it. My nice stuff I don't miss too much, my $250 '82 Toyota Corolla, '78 El Camino with no straight body panels, '79 Futura I sold to Futurama, etc, I miss those!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    The shittier the car, the more I liked driving it. My nice stuff I don't miss too much, my $250 '82 Toyota Corolla, '78 El Camino with no straight body panels, '79 Futura I sold to Futurama, etc, I miss those!
                    I have a similar sentimentality, the beaters are endearing.

Comment

Lol as dumb as it sounds, I'll run that vortech car!

Just so you can say you finally beat me.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        Lol as dumb as it sounds, I'll run that vortech car!

Just so you can say you finally beat me.
                        Lol. If I were to lose, I would sell my car.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Don't open that mouth and put that foot in just yet ! I seem to remember another supercharged car getting out run by a little red coupe.

Comment

Illl bring some shoe polish!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                              Illl bring some shoe polish!
                              I'll do one better and bring the gas and matches so he can just burn it down right there !

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                                I'll do one better and bring the gas and matches so he can just burn it down right there !
                                Give me time to pull the Vortech kit off, will ya? It might help my sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X