Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point? Mom shoots son and offs herself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point? Mom shoots son and offs herself.

A friend of mine was in a week long custody battle for his nine year old son. The wife has had years of mental issues. Yesterday the court awarded him full custody of his son and the mom lost all visitation rights. This morning 2 police officers and the dad and son go to the moms house to get the kids stuff. The police officers stay outside while the kid goes in. Moments later 2 gun shots go off. The rest of the story breaks my heart.

I don't understand if a woman has lost her rights to be with the kid, why was she left alone with him? Why send officers to the house if they are not gonna make sure nothing happens?

I wanna call him and tell him how sorry I am for his loss. He finally got his son back and lost him again. I can't even imagine what he is going through. I lost my best friend when I was 21 (long time ago) and his moms eyes where purple at the funeral.

We are not best friends, but we have helped each other out in the past. The dad is my sister-in-laws boyfriend. He's one of those people that is nice by nature and is calm to the bone. Not a bad bone in his body.

Should I wait a few days before calling him?

I would wait. Rip little man.

Comment

I'd prob call and see if he wants to grab a beer or something. Pretty damned terrible. Say a little prayer for him

Comment

Holy shit! Makes you wish you could bring her back to life and punish her more

Comment

I'm of the opinion you should call him right away. Even during the darkest moments of my life when I didn't want to talk to any one, my friends kept me going. Terrible situation.

Comment

That's pretty fucking selfish and crazy thing for some one to do. Give him a shout you never know whats going on in his head now.

Comment

wow
              very sad to hear, and i'd do what talisman said.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I'm of the opinion you should call him right away. Even during the darkest moments of my life when I didn't want to talk to any one, my friends kept me going. Terrible situation.
                Same here. Call him and express yourself.

Saddest thing I've heard in a ling while. RIP little man.

Comment

This sucks to hear RIP
                  I agree to call him something like this makes people do crazy things

Comment

Fuck man, she's worthless. RIP to the little guy and my condolences to the father. Im going to hug my nephew when I get home.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That's fucking rough!!

Call him. Be prepared to have a man cry in your ear for quite a while.
                      He's gonna need some serious support.

Comment

If you have no doubt that he considers you a friend, you need to be there for him. Even if it's nothing more than an open offer of "if there's anything I can do", it means a lot when a person is really hurting.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

He needs whatever support anybody can give him, especially friends. Call him before he tries something stupid.

Comment

I couldnt imagine what that poor man is going through. No one should have to lose their child, especially like that.

Comment

Terrible tradegedy.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X