quick discount tire question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick discount tire question

friend of mine hit a curb(female of course) and got a bubble on one of the tires, is that covered under the discount warranty? it's not that bad(maybe about half an inch) but i'm sure it's not safe

tried a quick search but could not come up with a definitive answer, figure you guys would know.

and of course, terts for payment click ---->**WORK WARNING**

How good looking is she and how much can she flirt with tire salesman/clerk/money taker or whatever they call that guy who can only sell you factory sized tires for your vehicle.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Should be.

Comment

depends on the price of the tire. You bring in a goodyear eagle F1 runflat off a vette with a bubble, a tire which is $600 each, they'll laugh you out.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          friend of mine hit a curb(female of course) and got a bubble on one of the tires, is that covered under the discount warranty? it's not that bad(maybe about half an inch) but i'm sure it's not safe

tried a quick search but could not come up with a definitive answer, figure you guys would know.

and of course, terts for payment click ---->**WORK WARNING**
          leave "hit a curb" part out of it and just tell DT that it's developed a bubble maybe? Hell I dunno, but regardless I would think it should be covered.
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

If she has the road hazard warranty, then it was a pothole that caused it, not a curb.
            If you're talking manufacturers warranty, then it "just appeared". Make sure there's no associated road-rash on the wheel.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

certs?= yes; covered no matter what tire it is...

pro rate (manufacturer's warranty)= no

Comment

Working...
              X