No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need something like this in my life.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      I think I need something like this in my life.
      You and Yale can fight over mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
        You and Yale can fight over mine.
        Ill give you tens of dollars for it.

Actually, I really want a 4 door wagon, but a sedan will likely be the ticket, since wagons are really hard to find in an early falcon, especially with more doors.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Bsharer still has his, ask Carrie if he can sell it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            Bsharer still has his, ask Carrie if he can sell it.
            IIRC, he had a fairlane 500.

Comment

Ill give you tens of dollars for it.

Actually, I really want a 4 door wagon, but a sedan will likely be the ticket, since wagons are really hard to find in an early falcon, especially with more doors.
              Then buy this before I do. 2nd Gen but looks promising.

Comment

IIRC, he had a fairlane 500.
                my bad #notafordguy

Comment

Ive eyefucked it on CL. Even showed it to the wife. She liked the one we saw in person (60-63) while at a show, and didnt this one. I'm really thinking about a family cruiser lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    my bad #notafordguy
                    honestly, they arent hugely different, one's just a bit bigger than the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Nice!

Comment

I have a 63' Fairlane wagon that one you guys needs to come pick up...I'll let it go on-the-cheap too! Very cool body style...it's the one that looks like a mini Galaxie in the front. Has unique (and attractive IMO) trim too.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          I have a 63' Fairlane wagon that one you guys needs to come pick up...I'll let it go on-the-cheap too! Very cool body style...it's the one that looks like a mini Galaxie in the front. Has unique (and attractive IMO) trim too.
                          Deets?

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            Shitty photo but it was 5am outside a hotel in Sweetwater with my cell. Wish it was daylight to get a pic of the whole rig. A custom 2015 F250 towing a 13/14 Shelby Raptor and 2017 Raptor with General Grabber tires, custom bumpers, light bars, ect. A company called Addictive Desert Designs was plastered all over the F250 and Shelby.
                            They were hauling it to Raptor Run, I talked to the ADD guy and he said it was about 35k in mods on the 2015. Here is a couple pics I took out there.

700HP Shelby Raptor they took out on the course

Last edited by GrayStangGT; 04-23-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Deets?
                              No engine or trans, the body is pretty decent and it's still all one color with some patina. The hood is a bit rotted, looks like someone left it laying on the ground for a while. Someone put some disc brakes on the front of it, but didn't finish the job, still needs a MC and lines. It's got really good trim on it, and I do have the grill and both bumpers for it. It needs some patch work in the floor and it's missing the rear glass too. It actually had a factory rear power window. It also has front bucket seats...don't think they are original, but they are period correct. The interior is well ratted, though.
                              I bought this thing right after LSR last year, actually from a guy that I met while we were down there. I was planning to put a drivetrain in it and have it ready for Austin this year, but never got around to it. I had a 289 and a AOD for it, but have since sold them off. I was thinking - get it back on the road with that drivetrain, and just clean it up and slam it. 2 more chrome reverse wheels for the front, and maybe snap the original hubcaps to them.
                              It's got some potential, and it's definitely a project...but I only need $1000 for it.

These are the only pics I have right now...

70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• maybe a bit more of a project than I want to delve into at the moment, but would be a pimp ride for someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X