Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used car dealers known for selling diesel pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    That's where I got mine. I went all over the metroplex for weeks looking at trucks and they were all beat to shit, high mileage, way overpriced, etc. The one I got was in stellar shape, fully loaded, low miles, and priced right. Very easy transaction. They don't have a large selection, but they move them quickly, so they get new ones all the time.

North Texas Tuck Stop sucks balls. They have a large inventory, though.

LOL, that's funny, I had no idea. Glenn is a good dude, one of the rare people I find to be trustworthy in this business. They move a metric shit ton of inventory and make money on volume, so check their site often, because the inventory is constantly changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      I know a lot of diesel used truck dealerships in the dfw. I wouldn't buy shit from any of them. Individual or one at new car store that got it on a trade in.
      This! I deal with tons of wholesalers specializing in higher mile (75k++++) diesels, and I've seen enough to scare me away from any specialty dealers lol
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        www.cccautosales.com always has some.
        I grew up with Chris and Charles.. They generally have some cool stuff on the lot.

Comment

Comment

Bonham Chrysler has a good selection of used. That's where I bought mine years ago.

CN

Comment

What are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt5oh View Post
                If you see one you like in this area on www.autonation.com pm me the stock number and I will give you employee pricing on it, whatever that comes out too for that truck.
                Brb

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  Eric is a member here? Did not know that. Screen name?
                  He was a member on dfws, but I don't think he's been here.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    N tx truck stop
                    My wife went up there and looked at a few trucks a couple months ago. Some were down right NASTY and they were asking premium money. I'd pass and find a truck from a private owner.

Comment

Lithia.

Comment

Working...
                      X