Crossfit Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfit Open

Who all is entering? Are you doing anything different to train?

I'm working on HSPUs and butterfly pull ups plus the standard strength stuff. Definitely ready to find out what 14.1 will be.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

You'll hurt yourself.
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be doing it, started working on muscle ups yesterday.

Comment

Fuck no. Does anybody remember 13.1? Good luck to those that are though.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Behind the scenes of last years games. It's a 5 part series but pretty entertaining.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-KiDNFAuE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Behind the scenes of last years games. It's a 5 part series but pretty entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-KiDNFAuE
            I just watched all five parts, pretty cool videos.
            That's the first time I've ever looked at anything crossfit related. Those guys are definitely dedicated, and in incredible shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I just watched all five parts, pretty cool videos.
              That's the first time I've ever looked at anything crossfit related. Those guys are definitely dedicated, and in incredible shape.
              I think the thing that I took from it more than anything is how positive their attitude was to pretty much any workout. There are definitely days where I go in to work out, see the workout on the board and I'm like "WTF? This is stupid, it doesn't make any sense." I'm trying to take a more positive attitude towards it now.

Comment

I'm trying to take a more positive attitude towards it now.
                All good until there's a run at 6am when it's 28* and windy lol

Comment

I think the thing that I took from it more than anything is how positive their attitude was to pretty much any workout. There are definitely days where I go in to work out, see the workout on the board and I'm like "WTF? This is stupid, it doesn't make any sense." I'm trying to take a more positive attitude towards it now.
                  I don't have a positive attitude, so CF obviously isn't for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    All good until there's a run at 6am when it's 28* and windy lol
                    That's the fucking truth, we had a workout with 4 200m runs mixed in, while it was in the 20's a few weeks ago. Brutal.

Comment

I did my first Crossfit workout this morning... good times.

Comment

First rule of cross fit...never shut the fuck up about cross fit!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          First rule of cross fit...never shut the fuck up about cross fit!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
                          Only because it's that good.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                            I'll be doing it, started working on muscle ups yesterday.
                            Got my first bar muscle up today, was pretty pumped since it followed a 2000m row and 50 WBS.

Two more days until I see how bad I suck on the leader board.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                              Got my first bar muscle up today, was pretty pumped since it followed a 2000m row and 50 WBS.

Two more days until I see how bad I suck on the leader board.
                              Awesome man, once you get the hang of it it'll come really easy. You exploding all the way to the top position or you having to do the elbow on the bar thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X