X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Shithole

Comment

• This poll isn't going how Former Mexican (shithole) President Fox hoped.

Comment

• "Lemme call my friend, he does a lot of work with shitholes, but i can tell you now, he will say there are already too many shitholes around and not many people are interested these days"
          Last edited by sc281; 01-12-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So you're offended

Comment

• Just wanted to say thanks. You guys make this thread awesome, everyday! sc281, you rock man. I admit many of the things in those links are a bit over my head, they are educational amd should be shared and discussed.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          This is a pretty well educated and "engaged" group that reads and posts here regularly.
                          Question for the group - Are you amazed or concerned about the lack of interest or knowledge of just how fucking bad this shit with the Russian investigation is ? The whole damn country should be totally off their rockers over this shit. This shakes the very foundation of this country. The corruption at the senior levels of these groups is crazy.
                          Just seems like very few people have a truck understanding of how bad this is.

It's a soft coup, brother. A solid percentage of the country wants it to happen, by any means necessary. They want Trump out of office and this political movement crushed.

This is just sausage being made, to them. Ends matter more than the means used to achieve them.

I personally think the country will separate sometime in the next 20 years, perhaps by 2030, either in the traditional fashion of 3 or more countries being carved out - or in a Dr facto fashion.

De facto meaning that there are still 50 states, but many of those will only pay lip service to Fedgov, and only when Fed law coincides with state law. Full autonomy, in practice if not in name. You'll see a yuuuge drop in fed tax revenue, as states keep more and more money in their own states.

This leads to either fed bankruptcy or hyper inflation, a default on the national debt, and eventually multiple regional currencies in use that fed gov will accept for tax revenue for the things like collective defense and interstate highways so trade will still happen.

I personally have no problem whatsoever with this. In a roundabout way it brings us back to the founding where state sovereignty was supreme and fedgov was kept in check.

That's assuming the dem fed gov doesn't bring war on the states that don't practice their brand of "sovereignty", of course.

We are already seeing a proto version of that now with weed, the "sanctuary state of California" among others.

Or we could have our versions of Brexit, with states or groups of states seceding from the union.

Either the republicans are able to elect another R after Trumps 2nd term, leading to the west and northeast coasts to assert full autonomy. Short of going to war, we won't be getting them back. I don't think we'll have the political will necessary to fight the aggressive war needed to do it.

Or Dems manage to get elected again and go full authoritarian while they have power to try to prevent this ever happening again. This will force middle America and the southern and southeastern coasts to assert full autonomy. This WILL lead to war. No fucking way they let us go peacefully.

The will we'll probably lack to fight the war of aggression needed in the first scenario will show up in spades to fight the defensive war of the 2nd.

I'm personally okay with either, as long as we are given enough of Southern California to ensure the American Republic's Pacific Trade capability.

Something akin to this:

Or perhaps this

Or perhaps this

Last edited by sc281; 01-12-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Im with ya brother. I believe the silent coup is afoot. We're at a tipping point. I hope it tips the right way. It just pisses me off to no end that all your hear about is the shithole comment. Nothing on this assault on the Republic.
                            Guess what folks, Ive been to some of those places, They ARE shitholes. Damn snowflakes and their feelings..

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X