Cowboy's 2018...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy's 2018...

I'm so tired of this team sucking, bad head coaching, bad GM, bad drafting (the bad seeds) it's time daddy jerry retires and let his boys lead the team, we also need a real GM and a new head coach, this RaRaRa, clapping and patting on the ass busllshit isn't going to cut it!

If changes are not made we will continue to sucketh...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Embrace the suck.

Comment

On another note, there's the Browns. Looks like yet another nauseating appearance by New England is being set up for the Super Bowl, makes me even more glad to have now gone on hiatus from supporting or watching the NFL.

Comment

I’d bet dollars to donuts that Garrett is not the HC next season.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Embrace the suck.
          Pretty much.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          $100 says you're dead wrong. Garrett could go 0-16 3 seasons in a row, run a train on Jean and Charlotte in his office, broadcast it on FB live, and take a giant shit in the middle of the star, and he'd get a pay raise.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Pretty much.

$100 says you're dead wrong. Garrett could go 0-16 3 seasons in a row, run a train on Jean and Charlotte in his office, broadcast it on FB live, and take a giant shit in the middle of the star, and he'd get a pay raise.
            It’s all a process

Comment

Looks like the clapper is staying...they need to let Off coach go. Might need a better QB and another Lee cause he will not play all 16 games
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Looks like the clapper is staying...they need to let Off coach go. Might need a better QB and another Lee cause he will not play all 16 games
                To me the HC needs to go, he hasn't done shit, as a matter of fact, once they took away his play calling and gave Romo/Dak an OC, we have prospered. Not the OC's fault that Dez keeps dropping balls, Dak can't seem to throw a deep ball or intermediate balls. Looks like Dak is more interested in making commercials than reading/studying the playbook and working on his throwing skills.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'd pay to see that and I'm sure JJ would too...

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Set a date by when you think this will happen... I'll go $50 says he stays (unless the evil emperor dies or is otherwise removed from power).
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Pretty much.

I refuse to bet on things out of my control, that includes the decisions made by a senile, alcoholic, old pervert like Jerry Jones.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      Set a date by when you think this will happen... I'll go $50 says he stays (unless the evil emperor dies or is otherwise removed from power).
                      See above in terms of betting, but I would like to think a decision might get made shortly after the Super Bowl.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Until Stephen puts dad and Garrett out to pasture expect more of the same. I was telling my wife today I think Belichik could make Cleveland competitive against Dallas as bad as Garrett coaches. Dallas has a lot of talent right now. It reminds me a lot of Atlanta the past 5 or 6 seasons. There is no logical reason for this team to be this bad except coaching.

Comment

Obvious thing is to cut Dez Bryant.
                          If they cut him now then they'll save $8.5 Million
                          If they cut him on June 1st then they'll save $12.5.

I'd agree that they need a new OC. Probably need a WR in the draft and resign Brice Butler to a small deal. Question is what are they going to do with Demarcus Laurence?

If the franchise tag him then that will cost $17.6 Million

The good thing for Dallas is the cap space for 2019 is $84 Million. $141 Million for 2020

Numbers are from overthecap.com
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Somewhere between 7-9 & 9-7..
                            Dallas is the okayest team ever!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

They played well in 2016 , this year things just got messed up .
                              should bounce back in 2018

Go Vikings !

Comment

Working...
                              X