DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2019, 09:39 PM   #141
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,893
Default

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stud...165116708.html
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:02 PM   #142
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member
 
Tx Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Posts: 14,847
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck
Default

fake news
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:30 AM   #143
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
lofuckingl

One case on the entire planet since the beginning of time, and you don't find that suspicious. This further proves my point. I appreciate the fact you took the time to look it up though, thank you for that. I really do feel sorry for folks like you, even though you'll say I shouldn't, I can't help it.


I wonder how many people have been using THC around the world and for how long? Would you say in the millions/billions? You found one though, congrats LOL
Its pretty clear at this point that its harmless. If you manage to find a way to harm yourself with marywana then you probably deserve whatever you get. Just look at it as nature doing us a favor and weeding out the unfit.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:27 AM   #144
kingjason
Notorious PIG
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Down South
Posts: 8,034
Default

Wait! I know, I know, they should vape it! Because everyone knows vaping is harmless.......oh and an instant felony.

https://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessat...aping-reported

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...5-28bb686d5b19
__________________
Whos your Daddy?
kingjason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 11:01 AM   #145
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,362
Default

Another marijuana linked death from vaping!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49452256

It hard to know what the real cause of this one is as it could easily be an additive in the vape, but something is definitely brewing here.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #146
scootro
Lifer
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 14,852
Default

8 pages of potheads up in this bitch!
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 11:56 AM   #147
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,893
Default

calling it now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #148
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,362
Default

The coolest part of this whole vape argument is that it puts the 2 parties against each other.

The vape fanboys are claiming it's the potheads and their maryJ blends.

The potheads say all weed does is cure illness...so its gotta be the toxic vape.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #149
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 33,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
The coolest part of this whole vape argument is that it puts the 2 parties against each other.

The vape fanboys are claiming it's the potheads and their maryJ blends.

The potheads say all weed does is cure illness...so its gotta be the toxic vape.
In this thread or in this country/world?

I'd like to see your thesis on this matter to see how you came to this conclusion?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:48 PM   #150
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 33,141
Default

It's a free, fucking country. You want to smoke Cigs, weed or vape, knock yourself out. Just don't blow it in my face or smoke that shit in my house or cars.
You get sick or die from doing that shit, that's your right in the USA...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:04 PM   #151
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
In this thread or in this country/world?

I'd like to see your thesis on this matter to see how you came to this conclusion?
Facebook. Got friends on both sides waging a war of information.

Also the president of vaping had this to say:

"The evidence continues to point to street-bought vaping cartridges containing THC or synthetic drugs as being the cause of these illnesses," Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association, wrote in a statement to NBC News.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:16 PM   #152
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 33,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
Facebook. Got friends on both sides waging a war of information.

Also the president of vaping had this to say:

"The evidence continues to point to street-bought vaping cartridges containing THC or synthetic drugs as being the cause of these illnesses," Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association, wrote in a statement to NBC News.
...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:19 PM   #153
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
The coolest part of this whole vape argument is that it puts the 2 parties against each other.

The vape fanboys are claiming it's the potheads and their maryJ blends.

The potheads say all weed does is cure illness...so its gotta be the toxic vape.
There is no vape argument here. This thread is about cannabis and whether it is harmful. Not a single person has proven that it is. Yet.

Everyone talking about vaping is using it as a laser pointer and wanting people like me to chase it, a complete waste of time. Some seem to be confusing the substance with the delivery method.
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:23 PM   #154
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,028
Default

I heard injecting the weed is the only 100% safe method.
Craizie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:35 PM   #155
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
...
...illnesses," Gregory Conley, president of the American Vaping Association....
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:37 PM   #156
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
There is no vape argument here. This thread is about cannabis and whether it is harmful. Not a single person has proven that it is. Yet.

Everyone talking about vaping is using it as a laser pointer and wanting people like me to chase it, a complete waste of time. Some seem to be confusing the substance with the delivery method.
Smoking ANYTHING is harmful...weed included. You've been provided with data but you have some weird bias against being honest about it.

As Modena said...if you chose to harm yourself go for it. My problem with you potheads is when you advertise it as not only harmless...but a cure.

I'll say it again...smoking anything is harmful...weed included.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:37 PM   #157
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,893
Default

lol
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #158
Trip McNeely
DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 38,555
Default

Where the fuck does he say you have to smoke it??? Wow are you Stevie Wonder? Like a dog chasing his own tail here.
Trip McNeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dfwbabylungs, dfwstr8edge, i am cornholio!!!, nay #1 polesmoker, nay=white dik addict, redneck faps in church, ruff cnc'd cockbong 4 nay, svo has own strand, svo invented hydroponic, u need more 'shrooms bro, youusesvocockasbong

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.