Roast me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more?

Where my nigga at when baby's momma find out my nigga go deadbeat and gets a better cell phone to take pics of his self and kid while acting as though he not paying a damn bit of attention to the celly. Like a teenaged girl...

They he is!

Comment

I just realized that this same shit has been going on for 19 years, smh...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I just realized that this same shit has been going on for 19 years, smh...
        It's hard not to feel bad for the players in this dumb fucking game. The only game on the internet with no winners.

Dumbass 1: Your car is dumb

Dumbass 2: Oh yeah, well your wife is a whore, so there!

Dumbass 1: Maybe, but at least she is my whore. You did stuff a long time ago that I keep bringing up because I have nothing else in my life worth talking about

Dumbass 2: I know man, it's been like 20 years, get over it

Dumbass 1: I would, but your car is sooo fucking dumb and you can't afford it and you probably pay high interest because your profession sucks. And you're poor as fuck. You also made bad decisions as a young person, sorry, not letting it go...

Comment

Yet you made the effort to enter this forum, read the content and then whine about it.
          You ever heard the band Clutch? They're pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            It's hard not to feel bad for the players in this dumb fucking game. The only game on the internet with no winners.
            Just let them bang bro!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Yet you made the effort to enter this forum, read the content and then whine about it.
              You ever heard the band Clutch? They're pretty fucking awesome.
              lol, right on cue, Dumbass #1.

I never said I didn't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                lol, right on cue, Dumbass #1.

I never said I didn't read it.
                Ironic. That's exactly what I'm saying. You are in here, reading every word and complaining like an old hag. Dimes to dollars you're that insufferable prick at parties who is the ultimate buzz kill.
                I'm not sure why you remind me of that band. If you haven't, you should take a listen!

Comment

Out of curiosity, what's the genesis if yalls beef?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Out of curiosity, what's the genesis if yalls beef?
                    x2

This all seems silly and I'm having a lot of Déjà vu reading it. What is the backstory?

Comment

this dude has been following me around since i was 16 years old in 1998.

a few of you may remember a young poster named z284a16yrold, that was me. i lived in michigan and started posting on LS1.com in the Texas section, as i knew i would be moving here from detroit in my junior year of high school.

thats where he developed his crush, 1200 miles away. Then there came I_Want_An_LS1, and the bromance went spiraling out of control. He was obsessed with how a 17 year old kid had the car he always wanted. Thats when he really started getting personal with the attacks about my mother and father. (classy, eh?)

then came naynay, and naynay got a LS1 frc vette, thats when this fucker lost it.

Ever since then he has been obsessed with my personal life, and even messaged exes of mine about things i say online. it's pathetic. the part about me and his wife. well the funny thing is.. it's a huge maybe, and he cant say indifferently if i did or i didnt. and i know thats a defeating feeling for him, so i remind him of the times he had us kids with the cars he wanted at his house in Keller back in the day.

one thing most people know about me is i am a ladies man, and this dumbass brought a sausage fest to his house and left me alone with the broad. and she was cute back then! still is! good job brian!

anyways, i didnt get enough hate, close the thread, or make me the moderator of my own section so i can boot that clown out of here.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The inmate wants the keys to the prison. Nice.

Comment

Not a bad idea. that way monica can control who hurts his feelings. Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            The inmate wants the keys to the prison. Nice.
                            i'm free like a bird! you're stuck in logistics with a place and time to be.

what gives?

sounds like you are more confined than me.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This thread sucks.

sigpic

Comment

^^^ i've likely fucked your bitch too.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X