2 Door Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Door Tahoe

Bought this a couple months ago, first 2 door.
    Before and After...

I can't get the after photos to upload....
    Working on it.
    Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 03-02-2015, 05:45 PM.

the before and after look strikingly similar
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      the before and after look strikingly similar

Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 09-01-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I liked it better stock.

Comment

I just can't say I'm a fan. I'd rather go for an 80s k5 and have the solid front axle
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I dont mind it.. fender flares bother me the most.

Comment

You made the suspension go the wrong way.... Looks cool to me though, not a bad mall cruiser.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I like it. Needs fatter tires with the flares though.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I have a k5 for the abuse it will take. My previous was an early 2 door blazer like yours, best driving truck ever! I wouldn't trade my k5 for anything but i would love another 2 door like yours, looks great.

Comment

I like it. Get rid of that grill guard and throw something like a Ranch Hand bumper guard on there. That thing is just begging to fuck up your front end if you hit something.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I like it. Get rid of that grill guard and throw something like a Ranch Hand bumper guard on there. That thing is just begging to fuck up your front end if you hit something.
                      I agree about the grill guard. I've had my eyes open for replacement bumpers. I'm not going to pay the price for new ranch hands on this truck.

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        I agree about the grill guard. I've had my eyes open for replacement bumpers. I'm not going to pay the price for new ranch hands on this truck.

Thanks for the comments.
                        If you're looking for a replacement bumper then yes, you can find a heavy duty bumper for less than a ranch hand. If you're wanting a replacement bumper and grill guard that's worth anything, then you can forget about it. You mine as well go buy pvc pipe and spray paint it black for what's currently on there. Anything like Road Armor, Trail Ready, Ranch Hand, and Iron Bull products, will get top dollar for.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          If you're looking for a replacement bumper then yes, you can find a heavy duty bumper for less than a ranch hand. If you're wanting a replacement bumper and grill guard that's worth anything, then you can forget about it. You mine as well go buy pvc pipe and spray paint it black for what's currently on there. Anything like Road Armor, Trail Ready, Ranch Hand, and Iron Bull products, will get top dollar for.
                          I meant that I've been looking for a full replacement bumper. I don't dig grill guards or bull bars either. I love the fab fours and road armor bumpers. I doubt that I will find some for an amount that I'm willing to spend, I don't want to get too much tied up in this thing. A used set of ranch hands would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            I meant that I've been looking for a full replacement bumper. I don't dig grill guards or bull bars either. I love the fab fours and road armor bumpers. I doubt that I will find some for an amount that I'm willing to spend, I don't want to get too much tied up in this thing. A used set of ranch hands would suffice.
                            Keep an eye out on craigslist for used ranch hands.

Are those 33's or 35's? It's hard for me to tell.

Comment

35"

Comment

Working...
                              X