Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Dude, why are you playing dumb? There are lots of large buildings all around there. Just because they aren't crammed right around that spot doesn't mean that they won't echo. And again, I'm no echo expert, so maybe they won't, so if you are an expert on echoes, you could argue that. But don't argue that there aren't other large buildings in the area.

It's probably just one hunter and you're convinced it's multiple!
    There are not ample buildings in the direction of fire from Mandalay Bay to echo.
    Mandalay Bay is shaped like a claymore. It will focus sound in one direction just the same.
    The direction of fire is also the direction in which it will focus sound.
    These are basic, physical facts.

I laughed hard at that last comment!!!

Comment

• NSFW

The dead shooter

Comment

• Last edited by Jimbo; 10-05-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• That's a 60 rd mag pictured. That and bump fire will probably account for all the sounds and sustained fire.

Comment

• Wtf is the blue snorkel looking thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              That's a 60 rd mag pictured. That and bump fire will probably account for all the sounds and sustained fire.
              Pretty sure that's a Surefire 100 round.

Comment

• Are those stacks of mags by that pillar?

Comment

• Anything more on this?

Las Vegas shooting: Woman told crowd 'you're all going to f***ing die' before attack started

Comment

• Those exact pictures are going to get some gun laws passed. I think even some of the good ol'boys In the government will go against the grain.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        I just get a bunch of click bait with that link.
                        Can't find anything to go with your post.
                        Damn them. Must be a conspiracy... or you need to stop looking at this on your phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Damn them. Must be a conspiracy... or you need to stop looking at this on your phone.

https://www.facebook.com/doner.krook...6703837051974/
                          What phone should I use?

Again, you're providing things that I cannot load.
                          It's requiring me to sign in after a few clicks.
                          Which is strange because it's supposed to be facebook.

Comment

• Look, I'm not saying I believe it's a conspiracy and I also am not saying I trust what I'm told either - or even what I see in those videos.

However, a lot of smart folks are questioning it that I personally trust. They are not famous or anyone y'all would trust, but it is raising eyebrows a little bit.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Looking at it in another manner, is it from Juan Mejia or Krookz Doner?
                              Again, very strange to host a video in this manner.

Comment

• Looking up those names takes me to David Sparrow with a repeat video of 4th or 5th floor shooting.
                                You might need some better software for your phone, Bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X