No mas RCSB in GM as of the 2019 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No mas RCSB in GM as of the 2019 model

The launch of the 2019 Silverado 1500 is well underway, with all model variants either available already, or becoming avaialble in the short-term. And while the Regular Cab models are next in line to arrive, there’s one configuration that won’t carry over from the last-generation, K2 platform Silverado. That model is the Regular Cab with the Standard Box. Instead, 2019 Silverado 1500 units with a Regular Cab will only be available in conjunction with a Long Bed.

Not that anyone thinks the new trucks are appealing...

everything is changing man. clutch petals are going the way of the dodo bird, sports cars are nearly 4000lb, parking brakes are push button, and people care more about their car's wifi than it wheel hp.
    Trucks are turning into suv's with open trunks, and cost to much for anyone to use as a work beater. I got excited for the new ranger until I saw it's plastic face, its price, and it's size. Gone are the cars and trucks of our youth.

Comment

I can see why this decision was made, they can't hold as much cargo or people as other the other configurations.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        I can see why this decision was made, they can't hold as much cargo or people as other the other configurations.
        What you did there, I seenT it!...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          What you did there, I seenT it!...
          LOL, I was comparing to crew cabs.

Comment

Ram already got rid of theirs. Ford is probably hot on their heels.

I get it, they just don't sell like the crew cabs do. But I love the simplicity of a clean RCSB truck.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ram finally killed off the manual transmission behind the cummins.

Comment

Working...
              X