FRS-15 California “Featureless” AR-15 Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRS-15 California “Featureless” AR-15 Stock

The FRS-15 is a nifty looking AR-15 stock designed for the California market. In California you can use pre-ban full capacity magazines, with a standard magazine release, in semi-automatic rifles which do not have a pistol grip, adjustable stock or flash suppressor. The FRS-15 does not have a pistol grip (as defined by the State … Read More …

The FRS-15 is a nifty looking AR-15 stock designed for the California market. In California you can use pre-ban full capacity magazines, with a standard magazine release, in semi-automatic rifles which do not have a pistol grip, adjustable stock or flash suppressor. The FRS-15 does not have a pistol grip (as defined by the State of California) and is not adjustable.

The stock costs $190. The initial orders will be shipped with buffer tube covers with cheek risers (as pictured above).
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I would think that gun has too much barrel shrouding to be legal in Cali.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

No sir, I don't like it.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

damn that thing is ugly.

Comment

Thats just hideous.

Comment

bullet button is cheap, easy, and can still use all the evil stuff

Comment

Those poor bastards

Comment

Ill never understand Cali. If it has a pistol grip it can't have large mags and it has to have a button? I mean last time I checked a m1a can shoot stuff just as good as a Ar/ak...

Comment

Even if you have a pre-ban AR15 in california, where you have basically the same gun we can build here, except it costs 3x as much, when you die the state takes the rifle if I'm not mistaken.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                    Those poor bastards
                    No doubt. Props to the company trying to get around the idiotic law, though
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

brings a whole new meaning to innovative bullshit

Comment

California lawmakers will take this product as an example of how they create jobs.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Take California and all the other Gun Taking BS States and ship them the hell off. I'm perfectly content to sit back and mind my own business and just be left alone.

Comment

whats the problem soap probably ordered two for his ar15.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              California lawmakers will take this product as an example of how they create jobs.
                              For child labor in China?

Comment

Working...
                              X