So, where do you ride dirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnotherRedHead View Post
    I went to Underground again sun. Place is sick. Im gonna take my GoPro next time and show u fuckers how its done. Im gonna be at Red Rock in Austin on sat. Railing suckas!
    Chad Weinen, who is a pro quad rider, is supposedly practicing there this winter. It sounds like a badass track, some other quad guys are seeing if he will let us ride out there on off days.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      Amongst 2,700+ acres, I can think of a handful of places that have whoops big enough to think about. If that's enough to deter someone, let 'em go ride at Rocky Ridge and they'll see how good we've got it at RRMT. Or, better yet, go ride one of the 8 million motocross tracks in town... oh wait, those have whoops.
      You need to go to Colorado where you can take off on rides that cover hundreds of thousands of square miles. It's insane, you just go and fill up at gas stations and continue to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
        Chad Weinen, who is a pro quad rider, is supposedly practicing there this winter. It sounds like a badass track, some other quad guys are seeing if he will let us ride out there on off days.
        They changed it all up though....moved 1,000,000 yards of dirt

Comment

I live on lake texoma, so lake murray(something for everyone, the most technical stuff is minor for an experienced rider), Red River Mt we call it Bulcher(anything from beginner to super technical last man standing stuff, google it if you don't know what it is. some crazy shit right there), or the local hiking trails(a real kick in the ass sometimes but always a good sunday afternoon ride). I won't even waste the fuel to go to rocky ridge anymore. My favorite thing there was the hill climbs and last time I was there, years ago, it was pretty rutted and nasty. I really need to break my bike out and do some riding. Haven't really been on it since spring other than around my shop property and local rodes.

Comment

I've been riding Meunster for over twenty five years, love it in the summer time.You can get hot as hell and then go play in the creek bed to cool down.
            Plenty of technical challenges, and all the "tree time" you want.
            Just started riding Lake Murray couple of years ago, and now that I'm an old guy, I don't want to work as hard.This place is PERFECT ! Excellent riding for beginners, intermediate riders & good riders just out for a fun day or two.
            Excellent camping grounds at both, better restrooms @ Murray.

Comment

Rich Garcia and i are heading to bulcher in the morning. yellow z400, and a 650 bruteforce. dark grey titan.
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                You need to go to Colorado where you can take off on rides that cover hundreds of thousands of square miles. It's insane, you just go and fill up at gas stations and continue to roll.
                You mean something like this? This is at the bottom of Deadman's Gulch off of Cement Creek Road. Took my second trip this August, planning to make it an annual trip for as long as I'm able....

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                  Expect some big changes coming soon for this place! Especially for members!

I'm down before then.

As long as I can fit... i'll be right there with you. I like riding fast woods and very technical. But i'm on a quad. I know Sneaky (Billy) is down too, but he doesn't like the off-camber stuff too much.

Nice Google Strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                    Nice Google Strap.
                    Google what?
                    I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Goggle...

Force of Habit, I always call them "googles" so I spelled it that way.

Either way, you look like a goon.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                        Goggle...

Force of Habit, I always call them "googles" so I spelled it that way.

Either way, you look like a goon.
                        so who looks more like a goon?
                        the one who's goggle strap is not right?
                        or the one who calls the googles?
                        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

the goggle strap. although, i have to give him some credit for having his visor up.

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                            so who looks more like a goon?
                            the one who's goggle strap is not right?
                            or the one who calls the googles?

Him.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              the goggle strap. although, i have to give him some credit for having his visor up.
                              True,

I have a buddy that has his visor all the way down everytime. Always makes me laugh. But He also rides in jeans and one of my jerseys from the Parachute Pants era.

Comment

But either way I am just poking fun... Don't get our ATV-ridin panties in a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X