Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

One of the guys involved in the big sportbike freeway shutdown on 75 had a crash and was on the news CRYING like a little bitch because the rider that hit him hasn't come forward to admit his guilt and apolegize. He was LITERALLY crying like a little bitch. WOW!!! He got what he asked for...just wish more of them had crashed.

Wrecking sucks. I have been in the same position of being hit by another bike but the kid knew he was to blame because he wasnt paying attention.

Its just one of those things, your gonna do something like that, expect to get hurt eventually.

Reason I got out of it when I did. Wrecking sucks

Comment

Elaborate on this sportbike takeover/shutdown please...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Elaborate on this sportbike takeover/shutdown please...
        Have you been hiding under a rock for the last week? Seriously?
        About a week ago a large group of sportbike "stunters" converged on I75 just north of downtown and blocked ALL lanes of traffic so they could do stunts, burnouts, paint graffiti, etc in the middle of the day. They LITERALLY stopped ALL traffic on 75 for several minutes so they could perform what they called a "tribute" to another one of their fallen riders who undoubtedly was killed while doing the same assinine thing they were doing. I ride a sportbike and I really do hate the fact that almost every cop in the US looks at all of us the same way...so every time a group of these dumbfucks get together and do this crap.....it just raises the odds that every cop I encounter when I ride is going to assume I am one of those stupid fucks and might just fuck with me when I am doing nothing wrong.

Comment

Comment

what a bunch of fucking idiots. when you go looking for trouble you usually find it.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol at graffiti being a large piece of construction paper for a template!
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

The ride became a few years ago when Crash (Jeremy) took his own life.

The man was a damn good guy and a year prior had a wreck himself that landed him in the hospital and he was in a coma for awhile before he knew anything had happened to him.
                I sat beside him the night he went in as I was riding with him that day, total freak accident that landed him there.

Its just a way to get everyone together and hang out, not the brightest idea but its what crash honestly would have wanted.

RIP Jeremy

Comment

There's video of the riot here:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Biker...123142588.html

This is complete fucking bullshit, and the reason I can't stand the sportbiker set. Cops should have used tear gas canisters, spike strips, and bean bag rounds to clear out the riff raff.

Fuck EVERYONE involved in this.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    There's video of the riot here:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Biker...123142588.html

This is complete fucking bullshit, and the reason I can't stand the sportbiker set. Cops should have used tear gas canisters, spike strips, and bean bag rounds to clear out the riff raff.

Fuck EVERYONE involved in this.
                    I wont get into a pissing match over this but when you see a funeral procession and you have to stop for a 2 mile train of parading cars do you hate whats happening?

Its just a different way for paying respect to someones friend.

It didnt affect you did it? Why have so much hatred for people who are doing what their lost one wanted?

You only live once, dont be a dick your entire life.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off...

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                        I wont get into a pissing match over this but when you see a funeral procession and you have to stop for a 2 mile train of parading cars do you hate whats happening?

Its just a different way for paying respect to someones friend.

It didnt affect you did it? Why have so much hatred for people who are doing what their lost one wanted?

You only live once, dont be a dick your entire life.
                        I don't understand why everyone says it doesn't affect anyone.

There are fucking miles and miles of stopped traffic. Is something not processing in your head to tell you that everyone of those people were affected?

Oh and by the way, I am sure half the people in that pack don't who this guy was.

Oh, and the difference between this and a funeral is one is illegal and one isn't. I don't recall people getting out of their cars during a funeral to spray paint all of the streets and block traffic. I don't recall seeing a funeral where people speed by and do burnouts down the highway. You're right. They are completely comparable.
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Mike its not worth arguing about. They paid their respect and will do it every year from now on so expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                            Mike its not worth arguing about. They paid their respect and will do it every year from now on so expect it.
                            I am not too concerned. I stay away from anything Dallas related anyways. I just know if I was in that cluster fuck of traffic so some kids can play in their sandbox I would be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I am not too concerned. I stay away from anything Dallas related anyways. I just know if I was in that cluster fuck of traffic so some kids can play in their sandbox I would be pissed.
                              Ive been in the same traffic, it blows no doubt. Thankfully theres NO traffic in Utah where I live, never have to get over 40mph around here, Hell driving to Vegas doing 75 the whole was like warp speed for me LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X