2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO CONFIRM YOURSELF FOR THE GROUP BUY - PLEASE ADD YOURSELF TO THIS SPREADSHEET. MULTIPLE SUPRESSORS SHOULD BE LISTED UNDER THE SAME USER NAME USING MINE AS REFERENCE.

GroupBuy Username,Suppressor,Total Buyers Confirmed:,8 Sparrow SS,Total Units Requested:,10 Phantom SS/QD 7.62,Units required to reach Goal:,15 ffRich,Cobra 9/40/45 That_Is_My_El_Camino,Sparrow SS gat0r,Sparrow SS bottlerocket,AAC Ti-Rant 45 bjtheman1,YHM Mite 94StangFiveO,Sparrow SS boomhauer,...

Keep in mind each price will have an additional charge of $200 for the tax stamp required for all NFA items. GB Price includes all applicable fees, shipping and sales tax.

I understand only a minority of people on the board are going to be interested in Suppressors, so all we need to come up with is 10 units of a particular model or whatever is mention as minimum. I certainly do not expect to have the volume as previous group buys, but then again it isn't necessary.
    Last edited by CJ; 07-21-2011, 02:07 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I'd be in for one of the cheaper ones.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

some of these are STUPID cheap prices, the osprey for instance, is regularly $850.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        some of these are STUPID cheap prices, the osprey for instance, is regularly $850.
        Oh, do tell!

I guess I did not realize I was posting in a new thread. Very nice. Now if I can just find a bunch of hidden money.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Oh, do tell!
          Well, we need to focus on the caliber and model we want. I'm thinking the Sparrow is arguably the best .22LR suppressor out there right now. I think that should be one of the ones we focus on. I really want an Osprey, and if I can get it for that cheap then I'd want to get in on it, but I doubt we can raise the 10 necessary buyers.

Comment

I'm in for an Osprey.

Comment

So we'd be looking at that price and $200 for the tax stamp?
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Price on additional Pistons for the Osprey?

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  So we'd be looking at that price and $200 for the tax stamp?
                  Yes

Comment

fun info for .22 cans
                    22 can sound tests

i am liking the sparrow
                    overall it will be a 22lr, for my interest, i want one that can be disassembled.

Comment

Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
                      Price on additional Pistons for the Osprey?
                      reg price is like $70-75

best thing to do would be get all same thread pitch for hosts

Comment

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
                        reg price is like $70-75

best thing to do would be get all same thread pitch for hosts
                        Saw that, wondering what the group buy price would be...

Comment

I might be seriously interested in an osprey, that is a good price

Comment

No ops-inc?

EDIT: just realized they are all for a .22

hmm... might be down in that case. Any idea how soon we're thinking about pulling the trigger, so to speak?

Comment

I am very interested in one maybe two suppressors but I dont know a whole lot about them. Need to do my research first. Also what happened to upper group buys? Is that not happening or just getting pushed back?
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X