I have lost all sympathy for dumbass bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have lost all sympathy for dumbass bikers

Don't come flying up in the far right lane at 80+ in a 60 in traffic then look back at me like wtf when I almost side swipe your dumbass when my signal was on to move over a lane.

How about you turn your fucking head and look? Fucking fucker. I guess you're special? You can just flip your blinker and change lanes whenever you want! That's awesome. Eat a dick and die you fucking homo.
    -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

fuck you, don't pass on the right doing 20 over and expect favors
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Comment

I lost sympathy for those riders a long time ago. I still do due diligence in normal driving, but I no longer try to justify their actions or understand them.

I can tell by Adam's response he is too biased to understand anything from another's perspective. However, when you look in the rear view/side view and everything is at a reasonable distance it is a good bet you should be able to switch lanes. When someone is gaining on you at 20+ mph, that's where the person going that much faster than the flow (presumably) of traffic should be on guard.

In my truck, I have rear view, side views and a bug eye mirrors on my side views. When switching lanes to my left, I'd just stare at a piece of plastic if I turned my head (to look left rear). Switching to my right, I do turn my head but it's tricky to anticipate immature drivers/riders going way faster and being in places that can't be determined.

Seriously, not EVERYTHING is the driver's fault. At some point riders have to assume some responsibility.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Fuck you maintain your lane. Look, signal, look again, then start your lane change. Is it proper to pass on the right? No. Is it proper for people to cruise in the passing lane(s)? No. I've nearly been swiped by people on the left and right. The reason I now pass at 10-20 over. Look at what Where you're trying to go. That's all I'm saying.
            -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Fuck you.

I see what you're saying
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                Fuck you.

I see what you're saying
                Fuck you! Lol.
                -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

In all my years of riding bikes, most (I say MOST) of the close calls I had were due to my speed and coming up on cars too fast for them to respond. A car can't come close to stopping, turning, or even responding like a bike. My head stays on a swivel anytime I'm on a bike.

Comment

Adam, your the kind of fucktard that gives everyone on a bike a bad name. Fuck your mother. I also ride but not like a fucking idiot. In closing, your the same kind of idiot I'd push off the road while in the car and not think twice. Go die on a highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      In all my years of riding bikes, most (I say MOST) of the close calls I had were due to my speed and coming up on cars too fast for them to respond. A car can't come close to stopping, turning, or even responding like a bike. My head stays on a swivel anytime I'm on a bike.
                      Agreed. I've had close calls and 99% of them were my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        I would agree with that except there are probably twice as many times people just don't look .... or do something way unexpected(slam on brakes or swerve)
                        i mean especially the closest calls, you know like where youre surprised you didn't die back there.

im totally down with the dmv doing these "look twice , save a motorcyclist life " ad campaigns this time of the year.
                        People are just lazy in cars.
                        Just this morning i saw an suv jump the median then pull back onto the road.
                        When i passed the lady she was still fucking with her phone, not that concerned that she about blew out her tire!

Comment

Oh snap, the thread starter rides too...

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                            I would agree with that except there are probably twice as many times people just don't look .... or do something way unexpected(slam on brakes or swerve)
                            i mean especially the closest calls, you know like where youre surprised you didn't die back there.

im totally down with the dmv doing these "look twice , save a motorcyclist life " ad campaigns this time of the year.
                            People are just lazy in cars.
                            Just this morning i saw an suv jump the median then pull back onto the road.
                            When i passed the lady she was still fucking with her phone, not that concerned that she about blew out her tire!
                            The whole look twice thing is solid but when you have someone doing 20+ over the limit, it doeent always work.

Comment

Waaaaaahhhh
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X