DFW mustangs motorcycle picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Bike looks good in blue...that's what I was going to do had I kept it.
      and it runs great!!! I like it so much I will probably be selling my Raptor next time I am home.

Comment

Figured since I am new I should throw my bike pics into the mix. I will start with the two that I still have, and add the ones I used to have after.

This is my 03 636 track bike project. Not much is stock, but I need to tear down the motor and replace the crank and rods as I am pretty certain I spun a bearing... Tons of mods to it, should be bad ass when it is done.

This is my 04 ZX-10R. It belonged to my brother who died earlier this year (not motorcycle related) and I will keep it forever. Tons of mods on this one, he did track days with me. I don't have any great pics yet, it needs to be cleaned up first.

This was my last bike, traded it to get my 92 Coupe. It was an 09 KX 450 F.

This was my 08 ZX-10R street/track bike. I needed to pay off the note before I bought my house so it had to be put back to stock and sold. Good bike, but I think I enjoyed working on it and modding it as much as riding it and I had done enough mods... I painted it myself too.

My CRF 450, I hate carbs...
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

You were the guy that was dealing with that idiot low baller from craigslist too! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            You were the guy that was dealing with that idiot low baller from craigslist too! ^
            LOL, yeah... John. I still fuck with him when I get drunk or pissed off. I will text him all kinds of random stuff. It makes for a fun night when I can get him to reply. Are you on WFO? That where you saw that?

Stevo

Comment

Yea, I was the other guy with a ZX10r for sale that he offered 4500. I then stumbled on your thread linked to his posted email and PMd you. I recognised your bike.

Comment

Ok..

I'll give you guys a good laugh..My 77' Ironhead.. bought it in 78'. Over 100K miles, two top ends , 2 clutch packs, and dont know how many tires later, its sitting in the garage waiting on a complete resto when I retire in about a year..

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Mustache impressive

Comment

Thats funny! Actually I was cleaned up in that pic. Usually had a Fu manchu and the hair shoulder length. Still have the "stash" and the jacket!
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I'm currently sans bike, but here are my previous three.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        I'm currently sans bike, but here are my previous three.

I recognize that bike from 10R.net, you were a member there right?

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          I recognize that bike from 10R.net, you were a member there right?
                          Yup. Some dude from Houston bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                            and it runs great!!! I like it so much I will probably be selling my Raptor next time I am home.
                            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              ^^^ that thing is slick!
                              **EDIT** Damn it Patrick! My post was for Banger's Ducati. Yes, your triple is sweet too... ;D
                              Thanks....

Its defintely a unique type of Bike... I have 1 of 2 known Diavels in the Vegas Area....

I SAW 1 Red one in Plano when i was last there in May....

I'm Debating about doing a 6000+ mile trek across the uSA on the Duc. Vegas to Syracuse NY..... I figure Sept won;t be a bad time of the year. I'll have 30 days to complete the ride, there and back. It could be fun/exhausting lol.

We'll see how i feel come Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                                Thanks....

Its defintely a unique type of Bike... I have 1 of 2 known Diavels in the Vegas Area....

I SAW 1 Red one in Plano when i was last there in May....

I'm Debating about doing a 6000+ mile trek across the uSA on the Duc. Vegas to Syracuse NY..... I figure Sept won;t be a bad time of the year. I'll have 30 days to complete the ride, there and back. It could be fun/exhausting lol.

We'll see how i feel come Sept.
                                Do you live in Vegas? I am here also. I ride a XR1200 sporty daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X