No announcement yet.

My guns were stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well we are just waiting on the atf to trnsfer the ffl adress and we will be up and running. Just a hitch in our plan, fortunate we had the irreplacable guns elsewhere.
    first class white trash

Comment

Pretty crazy, saw this on the news last night after the NBA game and than saw it on the DMN website this morning. Hope they catch the fuckers. Can't stand thieves.

Comment

Just saw this story on the noon news on channel 8.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It has gotten a lot of media coverage so far.

How soon after the theft did ya'll make the discovery? Or did the unit company discover it?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Saw it after the game last night also, really sucks to hear. I hope they catch the POS's!!

Comment

we think maybe up to a week went by. we would go by and check the lock but what we didn't know was that the lock had been cut and they had access when they wanted. you could have poured a concrete room and if they had a week to themselves they could have chipped into it with hammers and took what's in it.

its like the guy who took his viper to huffines to get some tire put on it and the guy from the tire shop totaled it when he came to get it. little did the customer know that huffines didnt have a tire changer big nuff for the viper tires. after that wreck they went and bought one. there is a certain degree of trust you expect with any service you pay for.

they said they had 7 days of tape and when they went to get it - it had been written over. duh! there was a theft one week earlier at the same facility and you think management could have told us that so we could be on the look out? duh. for 8 years we had guns in storage elsewhere, many people do and for over 30 years never had a gun ever stolen.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I don't think anyone here is second guessing your procedures only trying to determine the craftiness of the thieves.

There is a lot to be said in (Passive) Physical Security for anonymity.

I hope they run the property people through the ringer 10 times to see what comes out the other end. This is some serious shit (not that we need to tell you).

Were you able to publish a list of S/Ns? Ft Worth Gun Show this weekend and I planned on stoping by for a minute or two.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Were you able to publish a list of S/Ns? Ft Worth Gun Show this weekend and I planned on stoping by for a minute or two.

Comment

Jeeeeez!
                    Ded

Comment

I'm talking aloud on this :

I wonder if badguys go around lifting the gates up the half inch or so and then peak in or use a flexscope to see what is in the locker.

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdog concept View Post
                        I assume since you're posting it here - you don't care if that list is circulated?
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The more I read, it was completely an inside job. The video getting written over? Really?

I hope that you get your guns back.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            The more I read, it was completely an inside job. The video getting written over? Really?

I hope that you get your guns back.
                            A 7 day loop is pretty common in surveillance systems.

You have to buy an external hard drive to save more. Most systems will say that the hard drive will hold a month of video, but the picture quality is nearly worthless. When you change the settings to have high picture quality you lose a lot of space.

Comment

I'll be at the Fort Worth Gun Show this weekend running my table. I'll keep an eye for anyone trying to unload any of the guns from the list in a hurry. The guys that have the tables around me are really big buyers, I'll pass the word around.

-Eric

Comment

Originally posted by reo View Post
                                I'll be at the Fort Worth Gun Show this weekend running my table. I'll keep an eye for anyone trying to unload any of the guns from the list in a hurry. The guys that have the tables around me are really big buyers, I'll pass the word around.

-Eric
                                I will be the guy wearing a sign "looking for a Mini Draco"

Comment

Working...
                                X