Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    Wow! Another fucktard from CA... They must grow on trees out there.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Chas pointed out something I didn't notice. At 0:58 a glock is fired.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Jon

Comment

• More to the point:
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              ...aaaaand end of barrel.
              Better watch out, it has the shoulder thing that goes up.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Better watch out, it has the shoulder thing that goes up.
                I don't see a barrel shroud in that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• *WW* its a bit graphic (animal being shot)

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                      *WW* its a bit graphic (animal being shot)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=008_1393078390
                      What a dumbass, why was he even confronting the moose to begin with?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        What a dumbass, why was he even confronting the moose to begin with?!!
                        Hunting is one thing, killing something cause it is in your path and pissed you off is another. I hope Karma catches that douche.

Comment

• I don't see how that's douchey, he was being attacked by a mouse, twice. Far more reserve than I think I would have.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He did the right thing. That moose could've killed him on the first attack.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• It looks like to me he rode up on that thing and there really wasn't anything else he could do. I don't know if a snowmobile has a reverse gear and he tried to scare it off as best he could. The next attack would have probably been longer and he could have certainly been killed. Shitty situation, but what are you supposed to do? Get fucked up or killed by a wild animal just because?

Comment

• It was a dumb move on his part, he saw it from a distance and should have gone around. It's not like he turned a corner and BAM he was face to face with it. You don't mess with bigass animals in general. If I see a bear I'm not gunna walk right up to it just because I have a gun. When I'm hunting and stumble upon cattle I go a different direction, sure I could shoot one if it decided to trample me, but why put yourself in a bad situation to begin with? By riding right up to it he endangered himself and the moose.

Comment

Working...
                                X