No announcement yet.

Bought this at a garage sale today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone embed the ferris bueller, "oh yeah" song...
    .....bro....

Comment

$500 who cares??? Remove the upper/lower, add round headlight, plasti-dip everything flat black, remove rear fender, remove gay ass mirrors, enjoy that shit for under $1k total.

Random, is your C4 a 6spd? How much would you sell it for?
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Not a bad find at all.

It will make a gnarly fuck around bike. I would certainly do something about the front fairing with it's super cool gauge pod.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
          $500 who cares??? Remove the upper/lower, add round headlight, plasti-dip everything flat black, remove rear fender, remove gay ass mirrors, enjoy that shit for under $1k total.

Random, is your C4 a 6spd? How much would you sell it for?
          vette is an auto. I'll probably try to get 4500 out of it when I sell it. It is a good driver, but a project for sure. Wrecked, repaired, repainted, etc. As of now I wouldn't sell it. It is too close to me starting school to have time or money to find and buy something else.
          2012 GT500

Comment

I saw some guy covert to a Kawasaki ninja tank, seat, and rear fairing. Looked cool. Let me find the link.
            2012 GT500

Comment

I think that thing is cool like it is.

Might want to clean it up, and get it running. Stuff like that can bring good money on ebay

Comment

I definitely wouldn't go tearing it apart. Leave it like it is and clean it up and get it running good
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  I definitely wouldn't go tearing it apart. Leave it like it is and clean it up and get it running good
                  Yeah, don't go fucking it up.

Comment

I used to ride that exact same model bike 22 years ago at UNT. It was back in the day when they were still halfway cool.

Good find for $500 but you would be foolish to chop it all up.

Comment

DOnt take the fairing or anything off that bike, that'd be stupid !!

Good find, those bikes were the shit back in 85 and was the first "sport" bike, IMO and started it all.
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Is it really worth anything?
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          that thing is bawsome

get some fucking high tops and a neon shirt ASAP
                          And a elastic head band.
                          Photobucket

Comment

I would ride it as is, all in its retro goodness.

Comment

nah man, you MIGHT be able to get 1000-1500 tops.
                              its not rare, special, or anything of the like...its an old ass interceptor.

dont let these guys fool you...chop that shit up, and give it your own personal touch.

i guarantee youll enjoy it more. hobie has the right idea. get it naked with some nice controls and tires, and beat the piss out of it.

edit: do a thorough pre-ride check before you ride that turd.

my first bike was old as shit too, but it was a i4 ninja

Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 08-04-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I'd roll like it is. If you really have to chop it up, at least its cheap.

That fairing and windshield actually do something, though.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X