selling the corvette for a bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ that

I ride a buzztacular bike. It'll put my hands to sleep after 30 miles if I don't adjust them periodically and I put some cushy grips on there.

Get your weight off your wrists by engaging your core more.

Comment

I'll take any advice you guys have. Skidmark I'd love to meet up sometime. I could sure use the pointers.
      2012 GT500

Comment

well, sucks my '06 FZ1 got stolen. had a completely new body on it and I was gonna let it go for $3k.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
          well, sucks my '06 FZ1 got stolen. had a completely new body on it and I was gonna let it go for $3k.
          only fz1 I might have considered. Loved the look of yours.
          2012 GT500

Comment

My 98 gsxr750 turns @ 6500rpm @ 70, doesn't start pulling good until 7-7500rpm and pills strong to the tev limiter @ 13.5k. They're not harleys, youre not idling down the highway. Hell my 02 buell lightning turned 4 grand at 70, redlined at 7500 or 8k and would only run 145 on the rev limiter.

Comment

ill just say good luck and ride safe

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                ill just say good luck and ride safe
                as usual. Thanks man. I'm too much of a pussy to do too much lol. The bike hasn't even seen 10k rpms yet.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  as usual. Thanks man. I'm too much of a pussy to do too much lol. The bike hasn't even seen 10k rpms yet.
                  Should have come out to sonic with it..
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                    Should have come out to sonic with it..
                    I agree. He could have seen a SLOW Speed Density Supercharged 5.0!

Comment

I'll take any advice you guys have. Skidmark I'd love to meet up sometime. I could sure use the pointers.

I sold mine recently to pay off some crap. I'm also tired of street riding and the non sense that comes with it. This winter I'm going to be picking up a track bike.

This video is helpful, but more so goes over position while turning.

I'm in Roanoke now, but if you're bored and want to cruise drop by. I have stands if you need to do any maintenance.
                      Last edited by Skidmark; 08-24-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

It is a little buzzy. Not terrible. Bike needs cruise control lol. After an hour my wrist was hurting from keeping it at 70.
                        Don't death grip the bars. Keep your wrist as straight as possible and keep your elbows bent. If you're supporting your weight with your wrists you're doing it wrong. Don't learn that the hard way.
                        -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Fixed the link. Adam, remember that video? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                            Fixed the link. Adam, remember that video? Haha
                            Yes sir! I've got a couple of better ones now. I feel stupid practicing in the garage but I've got to get it programmed in my head before eagles canyon. Who knew track riding was so different than the street?! Lolz Jk.
                            -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

I have found a slightly larger jacket and about 80 mph works wonders with keeping your upper torso up... lulz
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Yes sir! I've got a couple of better ones now. I feel stupid practicing in the garage but I've got to get it programmed in my head before eagles canyon. Who knew track riding was so different than the street?! Lolz Jk.
                                Post them up!

Comment

Working...
                                X