Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Road trip...
    LOL, I'm not driving all the way from Austin to Dallas to save $50. Maybe if I was buying 10 of them but not 2-3.

I was kinda on the fence anyway. In 8-12 months, we will know for sure if any legislation is getting passed. If it does, no lowers. If not, there will be a glut of lowers for sale from idiots hording them and retail prices will fall back to normal prices anyway. I just wanted these for the different roll marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      will you take a 4-5 month post dated check?
      No checks, sorry. Payment terms will be USPS MO or cash only.
      The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
        LOL, I'm not driving all the way from Austin to Dallas to save $50. Maybe if I was buying 10 of them but not 2-3.

I was kinda on the fence anyway. In 8-12 months, we will know for sure if any legislation is getting passed. If it does, no lowers. If not, there will be a glut of lowers for sale from idiots hording them and retail prices will fall back to normal prices anyway. I just wanted these for the different roll marks.
        As much as I hope this is the case I think your being a little optimistic. At the rate people continue to buy I think it could be 18mo. before the market returns to normal. We have 4 more years with this joker, his legislation may or may not pass in the months to come but do you think he's just gonna drop it if it doesn't pass immediately?
        The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
          his legislation may or may not pass in the months to come but do you think he's just gonna drop it if it doesn't pass immediately?
          Yes. He may not be worried about getting reelected but Congress is. Why do you think he was begging for it to even go up for a vote during the SOTU address? If Congress was so hell bent on passing something, we would have seen movement by now.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Why?
            because they fucked us in our assholes. without any lube a few years ago. i think they ar democrats.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              because they fucked us in our assholes. without and lube a few years ago. i think they ar democrats.
              They are dems, and anti gun. I didnt think theyd fuck up private transactions though. Shady as all hell.

Comment

Will they add a pinup girl to the image choices? Why does all this shit have to be cartoon scary like zombie and punisher?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  They are dems, and anti gun. I didnt think theyd fuck up private transactions though. Shady as all hell.
                  yup. needles to say a lot of us have boycott them.

my question i can mail my money order right? also CJ has a badass spreadsheet saved.
                  i suggests we try to put it up whenever we can. FYI make sure to backup that file regularly.
                  because on my first GB, i totally fucked it all up, luckily CJ had it saved. hence giving my the name "the spreadsheet terrorist" LOL
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Will they add a pinup girl to the image choices? Why does all this shit have to be cartoon scary like zombie and punisher?
                    I kind of dig the punisher...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      I kind of dig the punisher...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Yeah it's cool looking...but let's break it up a little. Plus the "evil" designs just further the "ban it because it looks scary" mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Yeah it's cool looking...but let's break it up a little. Plus the "evil" designs just further the "ban it because it looks scary" mindset.
                        Rather have Elmer Fudd on that bad boy....
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Rather have Elmer Fudd on that bad boy....
                          Rabbit gun ehh?

Comment

So we can just mail the money order to Jeff correct?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              yup. needles to say a lot of us have boycott them.

my question i can mail my money order right? also CJ has a badass spreadsheet saved.
                              i suggests we try to put it up whenever we can. FYI make sure to backup that file regularly.
                              because on my first GB, i totally fucked it all up, luckily CJ had it saved. hence giving my the name "the spreadsheet terrorist" LOL
                              I have a spread sheet for my personal records but I will send CJ a PM and see if he'd be willing to share his. I have noted who has spoken for what and I will also include who's paid as payments come in. I don't see any advantage to making a spread sheet public to possibly be manipulated or messed up.

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                              So we can just mail the money order to Jeff correct?
                              If your going to mail payment please send it to me directly. Jeff will be accepting payment from people who would like to drop them off in person should he be closer than myself.
                              The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                                I have a spread sheet for my personal records but I will send CJ a PM and see if he'd be willing to share his. I have noted who has spoken for what and I will also include who's paid as payments come in. I don't see any advantage to making a spread sheet public to possibly be manipulated or messed up.

If your going to mail payment please send it to me directly. Jeff will be accepting payment from people who would like to drop them off in person should he be closer than myself.
                                It allows people to change their orders real time. Once you're a few weeks in you'll probably see the advantage for this. If you use google docs, people can make changes however they like, and if someone messes the spread sheet up (soap) then you can restore a previous version, and also see who did what and why. It's extremely comprehensive and useful. I can supply you with my spreadsheet, and you can modify it how you like with a little spreadsheet knowledge. Once you get to your cutoff, you lock the sheet and then people can check the spreadsheet for updates, and to verify if and when their payment was received. It works very well.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X