SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    It allows people to change their orders real time. Once you're a few weeks in you'll probably see the advantage for this. If you use google docs, people can make changes however they like, and if someone messes the spread sheet up (soap) then you can restore a previous version, and also see who did what and why. It's extremely comprehensive and useful. I can supply you with my spreadsheet, and you can modify it how you like with a little spreadsheet knowledge. Once you get to your cutoff, you lock the sheet and then people can check the spreadsheet for updates, and to verify if and when their payment was received. It works very well.
    I'll check it out. I have no problem adding the info to the spread sheet as it comes in, useing this method appears to me like there would be less chance of error. What's to keep someone from going in and screwing with someone else's information? If everyone would like I will make the spread sheet public but for now I think I will keep it locked.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
      I'll check it out. I have no problem adding the info to the spread sheet as it comes in, useing this method appears to me like there would be less chance of error. What's to keep someone from going in and screwing with someone else's information? If everyone would like I will make the spread sheet public but for now I think I will keep it locked.
      With the people who commit to this, I don't think you really have to worry about messing with other peoples orders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

ok, im down for at least 10... all personal builds. whats the most someone can buy before the ATF flags them?

btw, do i PM, peeweeC5?

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
          ok, im down for at least 10... all personal builds. whats the most someone can buy before the ATF flags them?

btw, do i PM, peeweeC5?
          I'm sure you'd be getting a friendly visit at that number, using previous group buys as a guideline.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            With the people who commit to this, I don't think you really have to worry about messing with other peoples orders.

How do you limit access to only those that have committed?
            The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post

btw, do i PM, peeweeC5?
              Im not sure what number catches their attention, I picked up 10 several months ago and haven't heard anything from them. To be honest I could give a shit less, I have nothing to hide from them or anyone else for that matter.

Post up in the group buy thread with which ones and how many your interested in.
              The Daily

Comment

How do you limit access to only those that have committed?
                Not sure. I believe there is password protection and other access limiting abilities in google docs, however, I have not played around with the platform

Comment

Set up an appointment for Saturday at Jeff's place to drop off my payment. Doesn't matter cash or money order?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    Set up an appointment for Saturday at Jeff's place to drop off my payment. Doesn't matter cash or money order?
                    Cash would be preferred but a USPS Mo is acceptable as well.
                    The Daily

Comment

so pay for lowers now and FFL fees when they come in correct ??
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                        correct

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                          You got it..
                          The Daily

Comment

Did Spikes give us a minimum order amount? The last GB we did nearly 300 if my memory serves me right. I would expect this to hit 500 with the time frames you have for the cut off.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Did Spikes give us a minimum order amount? The last GB we did nearly 300 if my memory serves me right. I would expect this to hit 500 with the time frames you have for the cut off.
                              Yes, 50 lowers to secure our pricing. As you can see we've already hit that.
                              The Daily

Comment

Yes, 50 lowers to secure our pricing. As you can see we've already hit that.
                                Tell them to expect 10 times that once the word gets out. I am not 100% but I am down for 10, a buddy for 10-20, and I am sure a few other of my co-workers are gonna want to get in on a double digit buy also. And I know there are folks here that once they see this will post up some pretty big numbers too.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X