No announcement yet.

anyone still riding daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ride every day. Got rained on last night too.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      just got to keep the tires warm! I'll head out in about 45 min. Midnight rides on a cool night with no cars

I'm gonna die doing this
      yep. gotta love no traffic on the highways.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

<<<<<<<< ride every day rain/shine, hot/cold year round. There may be a total of 2 weeks worth of days that I dont ride.
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I wish. Mines getting painted right now.

My body is fine in the 50s, just my hands freeze. Think I need something other than textile for the cooler days.

Comment

I have been slammed with work the past few days and haven't had much time. I was planning on riding later this evening but probably won't get off until 7ish.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I used to back in the day (~'05), even with a 27 mile one-way commute. With a 20k employee company, and motorcycle parking right up front in a gated parking garage, there were NEVER more than 5 bikes, ever!! When it was cold, it was just me, and maybe one other guy. I rode everything from a GSXR 1000 to a DR650 dual-sport.

Comment

Looks like a nasty cold front is moving through tonight. Do you guys still ride when your balls are frozen together?

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                  Looks like a nasty cold front is moving through tonight. Do you guys still ride when your balls are frozen together?
                  That would be a negative. Time for some maintenance.

Comment

i will be riding until it ices or snows. Then I have too much fun in the 4x4
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

well that sucks. I bet I'll be the only bike out at the meet tonight in the arlington highlands. others will think it's too cold.

and yeah, I'll just bundle up more on my way to work in the morn. No rain, ice or snow, no problem. Just wish I had some damn glove liners by now. should've gone to cycle gear today on my day off.

one idea I have is too completely gear up before leaving and drink some coffee while in the house geared up. therefore I'll be sweating my ass off and the cold will then feel good lol.
                      HD Parts
                      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                        I bet I'll be the only bike out at the meet tonight in the arlington highlands. others will think it's too cold.
                        yep. only 3 other bikes showed up tonight and I was the only one that stayed out, and I left when all the other cars started heading out cause it was "too cold".

But yes, it's freakin cold out there now. Just got in back at 11pm. I saw that it's supposed to be cold tomorrow and then warm back up through the weekend. So, I might actually drive my car in the morn and then ride Fri-Sun.
                        HD Parts
                        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

heading out.

Comment

I typically ride year-round - gotta love the HOV lane!!

I took the sissy way out two years ago and bought a pair of Gerbing's heated gloves - holy shit, what a great investment. The electrical system on the CBR definitely lacks the power to really heat them up, but it's leaps and bounds ahead of the hella thick winter gloves I used to wear on those cold days (say, 30's or lower).

One wonderful day in '06, I rode the 929 to work - the temp outside was in the low 20's when I left the house. Of all days to get a flat tire, that's when I got mine. I froze my balls off sitting on the shoulder in the HOV lane waiting for a friend to bring my trailer and pick me up. Abso-fucking-lutely miserable. I'm sure all the car people were chuckling at me with my helmet on, pacing in the shoulder to try and keep my blood flowing. Fuck that day! lol
                            Last edited by TX_92_Notch; 11-18-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Quite a windy ride home tonight for me.
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                                Quite a windy ride home tonight for me.
                                Gainesville, huh? If you rode down 82, that was probably a beating - not much to stop the wind out there!!

<--lakehouse on the west side of Texoma

Comment

Working...
                                X