Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
    Dewayne, wanna sell it?

No, I mainly use it to pick up/drop off people when we are at the lake.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Here's my junk...

09 Seadoo Wake 155, and 2 99 model waverunners. one xl and one gl.

Comment

This is my friends, we built it 2 winters ago. It was a pro stock race boat that we have been changing to a freestyle boat.

Comment

Nice! Factory wet or B pipe?

Looks clean! I've never been a fan of the superjets, but since now owning my 01, i can see how people love them. I'm just a sucker for the skinny hulls. Tell your buddy we ride grapevine lake every sunday during the summer

Comment

This thread has made me want to trade my bike in for a couple PWC's... I think I am going to do it in the spring time.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              This thread has made me want to trade my bike in for a couple PWC's... I think I am going to do it in the spring time.
              Don't... just pick up some cheap skis instead. Don't forget you're gonna want a truck to pull them.

There's a 550 with a 650 in it on CL for $700. I'd offer him 5 or 550 if it has good compression.

I picked up 3 JS 440/550s this past weekend in oklahoma. 2 have engines, and a third has one but looks to be toast. I'm going to build them up over the winter to sell to some buddies for springtime.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                Nice! Factory wet or B pipe?

Looks clean! I've never been a fan of the superjets, but since now owning my 01, i can see how people love them. I'm just a sucker for the skinny hulls. Tell your buddy we ride grapevine lake every sunday during the summer
                its a dry pipe, not the best for the low end grunt but it has a porting specific for the pipe and low end. also the impeller is a 10/16 so that helps quite a bit.

We ride with the Lewisville crew on sundays, theres sometimes up to 20 stand ups over there and buoys to race around. If you havent ever checked it out its worth your drive.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                  its a dry pipe, not the best for the low end grunt but it has a porting specific for the pipe and low end. also the impeller is a 10/16 so that helps quite a bit.

We ride with the Lewisville crew on sundays, theres sometimes up to 20 stand ups over there and buoys to race around. If you havent ever checked it out its worth your drive.

Other side of the metroplex for me, though i met a few people at the 02/03 world finals that raced and were from lewisville. I've seen a few standups on gvine lake, and hopefully this next season i can get a few more people interested. I'm building the 440 and 550 with that in mind.

They let ya'll drop buoys and moto out there? Or ya'll drop buoys and take turns riding them.

Comment

heres pic of my ghost flamed square nose and js 550. they are both long gone.

Comment

My vessel :-D

Comment

wow just watched your vid, really like the 750 conversion! have you done any pump mods for the big engine? I want to do something similar to a sx someday just having trouble finding one. I did however see a lazerjet fx15 on craigslist which is tempting.

Yes they drop buoys and race all you want for practice of course. we went to grapevine back in 06-07 some but you can better water (coves) and big boat waves at lewisville so we havent been back. Hell Eagle mountain was alot nicer to me then grapevine.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                          wow just watched your vid, really like the 750 conversion! have you done any pump mods for the big engine? I want to do something similar to a sx someday just having trouble finding one. I did however see a lazerjet fx15 on craigslist which is tempting.

Yes they drop buoys and race all you want for practice of course. we went to grapevine back in 06-07 some but you can better water (coves) and big boat waves at lewisville so we havent been back. Hell Eagle mountain was alot nicer to me then grapevine.
                          Pump is blueprinted with a kicked prop.. some crazy one off invention someone had that didn't take flight. The ski is a beast.. really hoping for 50+ this year without any internal mods. But at the first sign of trouble, it's getting some big pistons and some more goodies. Diggin your SJ! You're more than welcome to come out and ride the skinny hull or the round nose, or hell even Marisa's gp760 if you want. I can't freaking wait for summertime!

Why are you dead set on an SX? the pump/driveline is a little different and i know it's harder to find SX impellers, don't know about the rest of the ski though.
                          Last edited by lowthreeohz; 12-08-2010, 11:12 AM.

Comment

hell yeah we'll have to get together this spring.. we normally do the wetsuite thing but im kinda getting to old for that now lol.

Comment

I rode in a wetsuit until i was like 18. Now if it's not a nice day to go ride i'm a sissy about it. On Nov 1 I was at lake mead, water temps were like 67* and i was still being a bitch about going in. LOL!

Comment

We rode last week. It was not too bad. Of course I dont get wet on my ski unless I want to(most of the time).

Although I do wear my street bike helmet now during this time of the year. Got into a dog fight with a duck. I won, hitting a duck in the chest at 70+mph will grab your attention.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X