Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you junkies getting your needles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to order them from here https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/20...100-Count.aspx
    or walk into any feed supply store.

Comment

are you just needing draw needles and syringes? Any online pharmaceutical place will sell them.

Comment

Walgreen's, no RX

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Walgreen's, no RX
          No, but I've heard they'll look at you sideways. Just look up allegro medical and order there

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            are you just needing draw needles and syringes? Any online pharmaceutical place will sell them.
            Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Walgreen's, no RX
            Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            No, but I've heard they'll look at you sideways. Just look up allegro medical and order there
            That's what I ended up doing. The pharmacist asked if I had any proof I use insulin. I said I don't, I need them for my dog, I have the empty bag for reference so I was sure to buy the right thing. He said "good enough" and sold me a box. Let that be a lesson to all of you, riffle though some trash cans before you buy your needles just in case you need proof.

Comment

GPZ Med Lab carries all the best in Medical supplies, Laboratory Supplies, and Compounding Supplies. Glass Beakers, Media Bottles, Hypodermic Syringes and Needles, Millipore Steritops, Foxx Autovials, Nalgene Filter Units, Alcohol Prep Pads, Unsealed Amber and Clear Serum Vials, Presealed Sterlie Amber and Clear Vials.

they were legit when we were shooting roids on the baseball team in college, but that was 19yrs ago.....

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                any good junkie reuse's their needles!
                I'm a diabetic, have been all my life. While living in the barrio in Garland the junkies would dig through my trash and get the used needles. Garland cops came to my door one night and asked me if I would break the needles off before disposing them.

I use the pens now, lots better.

Comment

I've been paying .25c a syringe at Walgreen's for about a year now, they've never said a word. I usually buy them while I'm picking up my testosterone RX but I try not to walk up to the counter at 10:00pm in a hoodie carrying a bag of Skittles asking for needles and nothing else.

Comment

Amazon....

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                      Amazon....
                      I get all my stuff at CVS. If I need needles but am not picking up a prescription they will ask me a few questions to see if I fill a script there and for what. I went in the other day to get 25ga vs my normal 23ga and they wanted to know what for etc. No big deal and even accepted the answer "just trying a thinner needle than I normally get".

I did check out that link to GPZ and will order from them. For less than $50 I can get enough to last me 2 years. Not that CVS is expensive but I like the idea of buying once and not worrying about it for a couple of years vs going in every 3-4 months for the 20 or so they have on hand in the pharmacy.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X