Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I know figures of speech, but technically you’re the one who is wrong about hearing, and then you call me shitforbrains.
    You've got to be fuckin' with me at this point.. You say you know figures of speech, then go on to let the concept fly in one ear and out the other.
    Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I'm friends with all of you assholes.( except for soap, cause I just know that fucking Frito Bandito boned a cow.) Rough Daddy doesn't realize that him and I have met in person before so that's kind of funny.

Edit: I haven't met ruffdaddy before, I was mistaking him for racer guy.
    I don't ever recall meeting you. Where did this meeting take place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      She "gained entry". Riiight. So you don't find it just a little bit odd that her key works just fine in the door that wasn't hers?
      The report said that the door was ajar/not closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        You've got to be fuckin' with me at this point.. You say you know figures of speech, then go on to let the concept fly in one ear and out the other.

I don't ever recall meeting you. Where did this meeting take place?
        Your house in Waco when you were messing with your sprint car. I did not tell you who I was and it was at least 6 or more years ago.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Your house in Waco when you were messing with your sprint car. I did not tell you who I was and it was at least 6 or more years ago.
          You went by another name then, best I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            You went by another name then, best I recall.
            Bill.

Some years back someone changed my screen name from svo855 to what it is today. I liked the new one so much that I stuck with it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Bill.

Some years back someone changed my screen name from svo855 to what it is today. I liked the new one so much that I stuck with it.
              Wild Bill?

Comment

• ^^^ No dumbass; Bill is my actual name.

Comment

• I think Bull is your name.

As in, Bull Shit.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    She "gained entry". Riiight. So you don't find it just a little bit odd that her key works just fine in the door that wasn't hers?
                    Not at all if the door wasn't fully closed as is stated. My kids leave the fridge door slightly ajar all the time when it supposedly is "closed." The door in from the garage is exactly the same. You can "close" it and then bump it with your hip and an arm full of groceries and come right in. So no, I don't find that odd at all. What I would find odd is why the door wasn't bolted/chained with a secondary lock the way most people do at night, especially in an apartment complex.

Furthermore, I have a key at work that is to one of my storage rooms. I can open all but 2 doors so far in the office with the same key. It's not supposed to do that, but it does, so yes, it's definitely possible.

Again I point out though, that is what the trial will be for. Let them present evidence and the jury determine. Everyone deserves due process.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      But you can’t define disappoint.... with your weak ass “content” like that you should be happy with any CNC joke. Maybe you can CNC yourself a personality.
                      I actually giggled at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        You've literally taken a statement I made to you and mashed it together with the CNC joke.

You've got to be a professional window licker...

And the comeback you "mashed" together was made from stolen material, but do carry on. Been awhile since there was a feud here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                          I actually giggled at this.
                          I 2nd that....

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

And the comeback you "mashed" together was made from stolen material, but do carry on. Been awhile since there was a feud here.
                            What? When is there not a pissing contest around here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              What? When is there not a pissing contest around here...
                              SVO was in a pissing contest once, but when he put out 2 California wildfires with one stream, the other guy cried and quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

You mean the word "mashed" has been used online before? That's not possible I did a cntrl+f...

Comment

Working...
                                X