• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^

lmfao!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

They want NATO's protection but don't want to pay for it.

And Macron doesn't want to pay for a French Military, either.

What I want to know is, when do we yank the money? Pull our military out completely, etc. Trump has also told saudi to get the oil prices down, twice. So we can have cheaper gasoline. Or else. But they've stayed the same. I'm guessing he's giving them time, which I'm sure they said they desperately needed. I just want to know when time is up.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          What I want to know is, when do we yank the money? Pull our military out completely, etc. Trump has also told saudi to get the oil prices down, twice. So we can have cheaper gasoline. Or else. But they've stayed the same. I'm guessing he's giving them time, which I'm sure they said they desperately needed. I just want to know when time is up.
          They did come down. It is about $2.25 /gal right now.

Comment

• Oil just hit the lowest price in 4 years. It’s around 55 a barrel

Comment

• As long as Natty Gas spikes and consumption is high, i don't care where oil is. (although i'd like it to hover around 65-70/bbl)

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                Oil just hit the lowest price in 4 years. It’s around 55 a barrel
                Nice, but I'd hoped to see it around $2 per gallon of gas. Permanently. Until solar panels make gas obsolete.

Now what about quitting defending europe? Leave their asses hanging in the wind. Also cut any and all foreign aid until we've got the debt and deficit taken care of.
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• Company gives gun store gift card for its Christmas Present to employees

Company gives guns to all its employees for a 'unique and memorable' Christmas gift

The owners of a novelty glassware company have armed their?staff with pistols and rifles as a “unique and memorable” Christmas present. Bruce and Ben Wolfgram, the father-and-son?co-owners of Benshot, a Hortonville, Wisconsin-based company that makes drinking glasses embedded with bullets, wanted to surprise their 16 full-time employees with an early Christmas gift ahead of their busy holiday season. “Our main motivator was personal safety and protection, but we live in a local hunting community so we already know how people feel about weapons,” Ben, 35, tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

The owners of a novelty glassware company have armed their staff with pistols and rifles as a “unique and memorable” Christmas present.

Bruce and Ben Wolfgram, the father-and-son co-owners of Benshot, a Hortonville, Wisconsin-based company that makes drinking glasses embedded with bullets, wanted to surprise their 16 full-time employees with an early Christmas gift ahead of their busy holiday season.

“Our main motivator was personal safety and protection, but we live in a local hunting community so we already know how people feel about weapons,” Ben, 35, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “We also know our employees and their families well, so there’s lots of trust here.”

Last month, during a company meeting in the glass workshop area, the Wolfgrams announced the gift to their staff. “A few people told their spouses who couldn’t believe it,” says Ben.

Employees were instructed to gun-shop on their own time and last week, they were reportedly given a collective $8,000 in gift cards to gun stores. The only condition was that the staff had to undergo a gun-safety course at work.

“There were two women who weren’t sure they could use a gun so we gave them VISA gift cards instead,” says Ben.

Employee Chelsea Priest told USA Today that a gun “will empower her and will help keep her safe,” saying, “I’ve never been a part of anything like this.”

BenShot doesn’t have a policy barring guns at work, but Wisconsin is both an open-carry and concealed-carry state (the latter requires a permit), so legally, employees can arm themselves at work. However, Ben cites safety concerns working around glass heated to such high degrees.

The company has received mild backlash amid the mostly-positive public feedback. “But that’s OK,” says Ben. “That’s life.”

Comment

• Comment

• Donald Trump is the realist Black President | Lavell Crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Donald Trump is the realist Black President | Lavell Crawford

It’s refreshing to see some real 1st amendment Presidential humor. Last time anything related to a President was this funny was the Bush scenes in harold and kumar.

Comment

• Gun Grabbing California Rep Eric Swalwell (D) goes full democrat.

The mask comes off, if it was ever on to begin with.

Last edited by sc281; 11-16-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if they have considered just making a law against committing murder.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• The Swalwell Gun Control Act of 2018 (colorized)

Comment

Working...
                                X