No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how not a single person in that thread points out that that is a bad idea or makes fun of his make shift jack stands.

Sometimes I guess I forget how brutal this site is.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I like how not a single person in that thread points out that that is a bad idea or makes fun of his make shift jack stands.

Well in all fairness there was only a few comments after the picture with the last comment asking if he was stupid or just had a death wish. LOL
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That's because it is an ls1 site, which means any dissent would be met with immediate permabanning.

Comment

I like how not a single person in that thread points out that that is a bad idea or makes fun of his make shift jack stands.

That is why I love this site.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            That is why I love this site.
            shut the fuck up noob!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      That's because it is an ls1 site, which means any dissent would be met with immediate permabanning.
                      The order is as follows:
                      Butt hurt form filled out
                      Admins fuck with title and avatar
                      ban

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        That's because it is an ls1 site, which means any dissent would be met with immediate permabanning.
                        Worst thing about ls1tech is how much they brown nose their paid sponsors. You can't link to, or even talk about products that aren't sold by their sponsors. They claim you can talk about them, but I have seen the "non sponsor link removed" not when there was no link at all.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            shut the fuck up noob!
                            Suck it!
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I dunno, especially to traitors who mouth off about this country and then quietly move back?
                                Originally posted by soap View Post
                                YOU'LL BE FUCKING FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME. MAY EVEN FIGHT A NIGGA OR TWO!

Comment

Working...
                                X