• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Look at the tits on Mario
    +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
      3 cars in driveway, 0 in garage. Nice.
      Yea I hate that shit. My neighbor parks all their trucks on the street, non in the driveway and he's turned his garage into his man cave. That loser is always out there no matter the temperature with a beer in his hand. I don't get white people and wanting to sit in a hot ass garage all day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Yea I hate that shit. My neighbor parks all their trucks on the street, non in the driveway and he's turned his garage into his man cave. That loser is always out there no matter the temperature with a beer in his hand. I don't get white people and wanting to sit in a hot ass garage all day?
        If you can't park your cars in the garage, you've got too much stuff, IMO. Time for a garage sale or big charity donation.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I don't mind sitting outside and relaxing on nights like tonight. So it's rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I don't mind sitting outside and relaxing on nights like tonight. So it's rare.
            i hear ya! i'm sitting in the garage with door open listening to some good tunes

Comment

• Better than the porch

Comment

This may shock you. . . but some people actually have an ac unit running to their garage too.
                It's crazy, i know.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  This may shock you. . . but some people actually have an ac unit running to their garage too.
                  It's crazy, i know.
                  Get tha fuck outa here.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilvega View Post
                    I change it every 5-6000 miles in mine. Never that dark...ever. Def not dark enough to stain the driveway if I spill any.
                    6.0 PSD with 240k miles and doesn't lose a single drop of oil between changes.
                    bull fucking shit. it may not leak but its damn sure that dark after two trips around the block.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lilvega View Post
                        I change it every 5-6000 miles in mine. Never that dark...ever. Def not dark enough to stain the driveway if I spill any.
                        6.0 PSD with 240k miles and doesn't lose a single drop of oil between changes.
                        You have the worlds cleanest diesel engine then. I've owned a couple diesel trucks and every one's oil is as dark as night the first day after an oil change.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Why bring race into this? Can't we just be people?
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X