Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Ive seen this many times and never realized theres other little hands in the video!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Ive seen this many times and never realized theres other little hands in the video!
      Context of the gif:

"Images of Fred Rogers posing with one or both middle fingers extended have long been circulated on the Internet with captions claiming they captured the children's show host disdainfully "flipping off" his audience during the taping of the final Mister Rogers' Neighborhood episode. Although the pictures may appear puzzling out of context, they're actually screen captures from a harmless moment in 1967 when Fred Rogers led some youngsters through the familiar children's song "Where Is Thumbkin?," which is traditionally accompanied by participants' holding up the corresponding fingers as they are each named in the song."
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Haven't you seen farscape? Its how you say hello.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          its not impressive.

Thanks! still its a cool set up..
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• What. the. fuck.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                  Oh, so this is what pants shitting fear looks like......

Comment

• Little fucker is missing a leg, that makes them even more mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Context of the gif:
                      This makes me sad, I was happier when I thought he was giving everyone the bird...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Little fucker is missing a leg, that makes them even more mean.
                        Screw the leg missing it has tons of little babies on its back end

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Haven't you seen farscape? Its how you say hello.
                              What show?
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X