No announcement yet.

Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to reserve my comments on Snaje Diet until a review from Don.

I'm admittedly not in keto. I'm putting on weight I'm not happy with but my workouts have been better. I'm doing in 2 weeks what I used to do in 1 by breaking my days up to shorten my gym time but I'm getting stronger and have noticed an increase in muscle size. Size and increases I couldn't get in keto.

I've got 4 solid months of training before my next r&r so I'm going too keep the same pace for at least 2 months before scaling back calories and doing keto towards the end. May try Snake Diet. An office mate already ordered the stuff to do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Ugh, normally I know better than to bother arguing with you, but in this case you're so wrong that it just has to be done. Religious zealots. Ok, so you don't believe that fat stores are there as a spare fuel tank for hard times?

And you don't think that you can use that all up by not eating? Thus some fat bastard can quite literally save his own life, by just fasting until all the fat was gone? I'm not making some attempt to strawman you, I'm just asking. So what exactly do you think that fat is? Just some kind of unfortunate disease?

Next, starvation. Ugh. Point your little mouse up to your top right and click in the google search bar. Return to this conversation once you have learned what the definition of starvation is. Here's a hint: Its not fasting if you're fat. Oh and here's some proof:

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/blog/2018...ithout-eating/
      What on earth are you blabbing about? You're clearly drunk and not even following your own diet advice so why are you talking?

This entire time my problem with the starvation method of weight loss is that you will lose muscle mass among other things.

Using SS as an example, hes lost 6 lbs. A max of 2 of those are fat...the other 4 are a mix of water, waste and muscle. If he loses just 0.5 to 1 lb of muscle every single time he does an extended fast the consequences will add up quick.

I also said that if all you care about is losing weight...then sure this diet is fine. So yeah some overweight alcoholic like you will see a big benefit. But anyone in shape better be prepared to sacrifice muscle going though this unless they're on the needle.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        I am going to reserve my comments on Snaje Diet until a review from Don.
        That hurts.
        Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Using SS as an example, hes lost 6 lbs. A max of 2 of those are fat...the other 4 are a mix of water, waste and muscle. If he loses just 0.5 to 1 lb of muscle every single time he does an extended fast the consequences will add up quick.
        I'll be just fine, Mom.

Comment

• We need a snake diet thread!

I’m not going to watch the videos or give it a shot, but it’s interesting to read about other people doing it.

Comment

• I have no need fortunately to look further into the snake diet, but one item that Gasser mentioned back in post #89 is one thing I also do. That was in reference to apple cider vinegar (ACV) which I use mixed into water once a day in the evening, always only the raw, unfiltered variety.

Comment

• Comment

• Rolling through a 36 hour tester. In terms of controlling the hunger and mental clarity the Snake Juice works. Very, very well. No hunger pangs and feel fine. Complete 180* from my distilled water fast last year. Going to break the fast tomorrow with a $20 Waffle House tab at 5am.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  That hurts.

I'll be just fine, Mom.
                  I just worry about you hunny...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    What on earth are you blabbing about? You're clearly drunk and not even following your own diet advice so why are you talking?

This entire time my problem with the starvation method of weight loss is that you will lose muscle mass among other things.

I also said that if all you care about is losing weight...then sure this diet is fine. So yeah some overweight alcoholic like you will see a big benefit. But anyone in shape better be prepared to sacrifice muscle going though this unless they're on the needle.
                    Yeah I knew better, forget I said anything. You don't even know what starvation means, so we're not going to get very far. I'm quitting while I'm ahead, I should never have started. I'll let you take it from here, I'm out.
                    Last edited by Gasser64; 10-26-2018, 04:52 AM.
                    WH

Comment

• On hour 36 since last meal. As stated, snake juice does work in keeping your head straight. Will have breakfast tomorrow evening with some steak and broccoli.

Comment

• Lasted 48 hours before having a couple pieces of cheese last night. Down 9lbs total this morning. Fasted again from last night until now and just finished an 8oz ribeye and two over easy eggs. A whole new appreciation for real food when doing something like this. Especially flavor.
                        Probably going to stick with either 24’s or 48’s from now on. I’m now 11lbs away from my goal.

Comment

• I’ve done 23-24 hours fasts the last three days. This didn’t really start out intentionally, but I reached hour 17 on Friday and wasn’t hungry so I just kept going. I’m on a cycle of eating one meal per day without any hunger or cravings in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I’ve done 23-24 hours fasts the last three days. This didn’t really start out intentionally, but I reached hour 17 on Friday and wasn’t hungry so I just kept going. I’m on a cycle of eating one meal per day without any hunger or cravings in between.
                            The owner of the Co I work for has only eaten one meal a day for a couple years now. He eats nuts throughout the day as he pleases, then eats a big meal at night. He swears he feels better, has better mental clarity, energy, etc. He's lost a lot of weight and has maintained great health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              The owner of the Co I work for has only eaten one meal a day for a couple years now. He eats nuts throughout the day as he pleases, then eats a big meal at night. He swears he feels better, has better mental clarity, energy, etc. He's lost a lot of weight and has maintained great health.
                              I was discussing the mental clarity and a few other things with Don on Friday.
                              That was a neat experiment, but I’m back to eating lunch and dinner again today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I was discussing the mental clarity and a few other things with Don on Friday.
                                That was a neat experiment, but I’m back to eating lunch and dinner again today.
                                It's your funeral, you tub of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X